Need Suggestions for a 50k FE Case In Fl For Very Healthy Female 65

yogooglethis

Guru
1000 Post Club
What you you guys reccomend for a NS 65 year ( closer to 66 ) female Florida resident who is in outstanding health.Has never been prescribed an rx on a regular basis and no health issues ever.I really think she could get a preffered rating in fully underwritten case.

She wants 50k and from what I can find United Home Health at $ 185.54 is best rate for SIWL.Is there any product you recommend that is significantly lower premiums for a fully limited or fully underwritten WL.

I suggested GUL to 120 with North American at 96.00 a month but she seemed a little skeptical about GUL.

This lady is not high income but she is much more resposible than the average FE customer so I would feel comfortable selling GUL

Who other than RNA.............?

I don't do a lot of life cases so I am not too familiar with RNA products other than the SIWL.What product are you referring to? Is it whole Life.Do you know what the rate would be for preferred F 65 in Florida ? I am on their website and having difficulties trying to run quotes.Thanks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
RNA would be 136.50 for a standard rating.

Is that WL or UL ? Thanks

Last edited:
That's the Essential, a WL product. She can't get preferred unless she does 100K minimum face.

Thanks .This is a great product for those who qualify.I definetely will get more familar with this product and how to run illustrations on the RNA website.

Thanks .This is a great product for those who qualify.I definetely will get more familar with this product and how to run illustrations on the RNA website.

You can order a disk and use the the software for quoting without an internet connection. That product is whole life and also participating but they also say to not expect dividends.

It would be an exam at that face amount and age. Only standard rates under $100,000 face. You will most likely not find another whole life that will be close to that rate.

If you don't want to have to deal with an exam then change the face to $49,999.:goofy:

What you you guys reccomend for a NS 65 year ( closer to 66 ) female Florida resident who is in outstanding health.Has never been prescribed an rx on a regular basis and no health issues ever.I really think she could get a preffered rating in fully underwritten case.

She wants 50k and from what I can find United Home Health at $ 185.54 is best rate for SIWL.Is there any product you recommend that is significantly lower premiums for a fully limited or fully underwritten WL.

I suggested GUL to 120 with North American at 96.00 a month but she seemed a little skeptical about GUL.

This lady is not high income but she is much more resposible than the average FE customer so I would feel comfortable selling GUL

It's not my market but I'm interested to learn...why would she be skeptical of GUL?

It's not my market but I'm interested to learn...why would she be skeptical of GUL?

My question also. And is based on fact or false information?

If she wanted WL that is what I would sell. However, if she is preferred Midland or Sagicor would kill it on a 20 or 10 pay for close to the same money. I am comfortable quoting preferred on a 70 year old if I believe they will qualify.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Insurance Forums

You can order a disk and use the the software for quoting without an internet connection. That product is whole life and also participating but they also say to not expect dividends.

It would be an exam at that face amount and age. Only standard rates under $100,000 face. You will most likely not find another whole life that will be close to that rate.

If you don't want to have to deal with an exam then change the face to $49,999.:goofy:

Hey JD, is this disk the same as their desktop software?

Back