Need Tips and Advice on Properly Structuring my First Whole Life Insurance in the Philippines.

Mojica

Hello Everyone!

I needs some help regarding about setting up my first Whole Life Insurance except that I am not a US person and the only mutual life insurance that home country has is Insular Life although that I have concerns on the way it illustrates the amount of dividends when it printed out not to mention that I'm willing to get one policy from one of the stock insurance companies whom they were former mutual insurance in case that it was the only option.

About myself: Female, 28 and in good health (non-smoker). I'm looking for a 1 million peso WL policy (my would-be first policy) that its cash value can grow as quick as possible although that it won't go the way that I would like to set up so I had some questions in the following:

1. In case that none of them have a paid up additions rider in my home country but they did offer paid up additions regarding on what to do with the dividends. Should I go for it since I felt that it's better than nothing.

2. When I got the policy (base+paid up additions(via dividends purchase)+term rider) should the amount of coverage of the term rider must be the same as the coverage amount of my WL policy?

I appreciate for the added information that is applicable in my case. Thanks!

Back