Need to Be More Smarter, Carrier Details

Hey guys and other people smarter than I am. I'm looking for some information about a few carriers.

I've got a client (husband and wife) I'm meeting with this evening and given their budget, we're looking at either $100k or $175k term for each. The cheapest option I have for the husband is with Transamerica, who I'm familiar with and like.

For the wife, it looks like Protective, Genworth, and Banner are my options. I know nothing about these companies. Could someone give me the pros/cons on these companies so I've got a better idea of quality:price?

DOB is 6/15/72, no meds or medical conditions, height and weight are healthy and she's active.

My thanks for making me more smarter.

Hey guys and other people smarter than I am. I'm looking for some information about a few carriers.

I've got a client (husband and wife) I'm meeting with this evening and given their budget, we're looking at either $100k or $175k term for each. The cheapest option I have for the husband is with Transamerica, who I'm familiar with and like.

For the wife, it looks like Protective, Genworth, and Banner are my options. I know nothing about these companies. Could someone give me the pros/cons on these companies so I've got a better idea of quality:price?

DOB is 6/15/72, no meds or medical conditions, height and weight are healthy and she's active.

My thanks for making me more smarter.

you take the cheapest of the two and put the pair with that company .....all four are fine.....

Protective is different in that the premium does not change at the end of the term period. The face becomes Decreasing Term to $10,000. The first drop is +- 50% the gradual decline I think for about 30 years.

Trans has the LBs

While this marketplace is not my speciality, I have had the situation to use these carriers. Make sure you know the details and specifics of each product, including, but not limited to -- conversion features and details of each, options at the end of the term, and so forth.

Both carriers are fine for "cheap term" options. What term are you looking for? These two carriers tend to specialize in their "cheap term" offerings, so you are in the right arena.

Good luck.

Protective is different in that the premium does not change at the end of the term period. The face becomes Decreasing Term to $10,000. The first drop is +- 50% the gradual decline I think for about 30 years.

Trans has the LBs

LB?

*This line added to hit the minimum 15 characters to be able to post*

----------

While this marketplace is not my speciality, I have had the situation to use these carriers. Make sure you know the details and specifics of each product, including, but not limited to -- conversion features and details of each, options at the end of the term, and so forth.

Both carriers are fine for "cheap term" options. What term are you looking for? These two carriers tend to specialize in their "cheap term" offerings, so you are in the right arena.

Good luck.

Is there a convenient place to get all of those details other than each carrier individually and sorting through their marketing BS on the website?

LB?
Is there a convenient place to get all of those details other than each carrier individually and sorting through their marketing BS on the website?

Yes, the brokerage agency you are placing the business through. They should be the expert resource you go to.

Back