Need to find a good FMO (MGA?) or whatever you guys call them...

Teacher

I'm a Newbie who made a mistake several months ago by going to work for a Medicare call center company. Found out (again) that I'm not good with structure (fixed schedule, long commute, quotas, time clock, mandatory meetings, etc). Now I'd like to explore being an independent or semi-independent agent, before I un-retire and go back to teaching full-time. I live in CO, and am licensed in about 18 other states, certified to sell MAPDs and Med Supps with UHC, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, MOO, and a few others, and have passed my 2019 AHIP. Had 4 weeks of crummy training. Looking for a good upline (if that's what you call them?) to sign on with that provides great training and support. I have money for leads, if they're decent (not recycled, old, sold to twenty different brokers, etc), and would like to do educational events because I don't mind standing up in front of people and teaching. Had pretty good early success building rapport and converting legitimate DSNP and CSNP leads into clients. Can anyone here give me some names of companies or people to check out? Thanks!

I would like to throw our name into the hat for this. Give us a call if you like.

On a side note, (not that it really matters that much), but FMO = Field Maintenance Organization and IMO = Independent Marketing Organization. For whatever reason an FMO is usually related to the health side of things and IMO relates to the life side. We are both.

My company does both as well. But we are primarily a tech company. We give away free technology and are have the highest compensation for agents. So if you want to earn more for each sale.. Give me a hollar.

I would like to throw our name into the hat for this. Give us a call if you like.

On a side note, (not that it really matters that much), but FMO = Field Maintenance Organization and IMO = Independent Marketing Organization. For whatever reason an FMO is usually related to the health side of things and IMO relates to the life side. We are both.
Gee, I always thought FMO was Field Marketing Organization and was interchangeable with IMO.. :confused:

I will throw my name in the ring as well. We do alot over the phone and have a very good in person seminar lead program. Lots of folks on the forum can help you. You want a turn key marketing program when you start. Anybody can get you contracted.

Good luck let me know you want to chat about lead gen or scripts.

So are you FIMO, or an IFMO? :unsure:

Back