Need to Find an Insurance Company for Loss Runs

sopranochica

Hi,

One of my clients is currently seeking GL coverage with my agency, but I need his current company info to get the loss runs. The problem is that he has a policy number, but can't remember the name of the company to save his life. The Policy # is SIl4903b09018. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Hi, One of my clients is currently seeking GL coverage with my agency, but I need his current company info to get the loss runs. The problem is that he has a policy number, but can't remember the name of the company to save his life. The Policy # is SIl4903b09018. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

He has to have a dec page. What would he have done in the event of a loss with no info. On whom to contact? Usually you can have the previous agent provide the loss runs.

Maybe im wrong, but why do i get the feeling this is about getting the info without alerting the incumbent? Might as well address that elephant sooner rather than later.

Try this website: loss-run dot com/loss-run-contacts.
They have a list of insurance companies and their contact information for the loss runs department. I just happened to come across it yesterday. The list is constantly being updated daily. :yes:

Back