Need to Find Life Insurance Companies I Need to Stay Independant Not Captive

Ind_Agent

As early in January I became a licensed Life Insurance Agent and signed up with a company who recruited me as an idependant non strings attached. However this company can sell only to a certain pool of clients. I want to expand and have more options for everyone. Pleas help me find companies I can sell life and health as an independant agent.

As early in January I became a licensed Life Insurance Agent and signed up with a company who recruited me as an idependant non strings attached. However this company can sell only to a certain pool of clients. I want to expand and have more options for everyone. Pleas help me find companies I can sell life and health as an independant agent.
Pretty big "string attached" eh?

Ohio National is a forum sponsor and well worth your time. You can get a contract with them directly and retain your independence.

Click the banner ad in the life insurance forum.

I recommended for the best insurance company in Florida USA. Florida, home, insurance, cheap, business, car, house, auto, family, life, apartment, homeowner, automobile, health, discount, classic, property, service.

What kind of wine best goes with spam?

I recommended for the best insurance company in Florida USA. Florida, home, insurance, cheap, business, car, house, auto, family, life, apartment, homeowner, automobile, health, discount, classic, property, service.

What country that starts with an I or a P are you from?:skeptical:

Back