Need to Find Quality Inexpensive Leads for New Office

ericinsures

Expert
Hello

I was spoiled as a State Farm agent when it came to subsidizing Internet leads. I can't believe how expensive the leads are now that I'm an Erie agent. What Internet leads would you recommend that are good quality and doesn't break my back? I'm also using cole xdates which are not very good. Are there any good xdate providers out there? I need to be quoting at a high level to make a good run at this but it's crazy expensive between the two. Plus folks just don't answer the telephone and I'm just starting please send any good advise

You should definitely check out hometownquotes.com.

I handle xdates, but what is the problem you're having with Cole? Are they inaccurate? Any particular reason to go after xdates vs "everyone"? Are you getting credit scored data as well?

What is credit scored data? I'm not sure cole is accurate info just telephone numbers. Hometown quotes is $15 a lead and I don't even know if they work

What is credit scored data? I'm not sure cole is accurate info just telephone numbers. Hometown quotes is $15 a lead and I don't even know if they work

Are the phone numbers accurate? If you call Bob Smith at 123 Main St do you get Bob Smith at 123 Main st?

Credit scored data includes filtering by their credit score, or at least it's range.

Hometown quotes has a great reputation here and a good product. I believe they have less expensive leads as well, but they could answer that question better than I could.

The only way to really know the quality of a lead vendor is to give them a try. HTQ has a pretty decent reputation on here. Odds are, you'll do ok with them. Of course, your mileage may vary. Factors that will affect your results include your area, your sales ability, and the competitiveness of your carriers. Also, there is some randomness. It is all but impossible to judge a lead vendor off a small sample. Unless they are just completely unreachable, it could be any number of factors why you are or aren't selling them. As the number of leads grows, it should track to consistent numbers that reflect your potential with the leads.

You may want to consider looking into getting some low cost internet generated aged insurance leads. You can get these leads at a considerably lower price than real time leads. Visit our website to check out the prices. Plus we have X date data for both auto & home.

You can also request the various recorded webinars we have done with insurance agents on how they effectively work aged leads.

Well don't use net quote .. They are terrible . I have also used insure me they were accurate in some sense. My best leads I generate on my own. Social media community events Ect . I am also In in Tn and my agency is coming up for a contract with Erie . Would love some feed back on how they are . Thanks and good luck

Well don't use net quote .. They are terrible . I have also used insure me they were accurate in some sense. My best leads I generate on my own. Social media community events Ect . I am also In in Tn and my agency is coming up for a contract with Erie . Would love some feed back on how they are . Thanks and good luck

Erie I don't think you'll find a bad review on them here. I've have a great experience with them so far.

Anyone try those aged leads for auto and home on here? Where they worth it?

Back