Need to Find Some Good Contracts for Health

mfsupa

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good contract for short term medical. I'm currently under contract with HII and they would be my first choice in terms of what they have to offer, except I don't think I can get out of my contract. I'm looking for something to substitute what they offer except maybe with actual benefits that are worth having for the consumer and a decent comp structure.

I am looking to make moves ASAP and as soon as I can get connected with a good contract I am basically ready to start submitting business right away.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a good contract for short term medical. I'm currently under contract with HII and they would be my first choice in terms of what they have to offer, except I don't think I can get out of my contract. I'm looking for something to substitute what they offer except maybe with actual benefits that are worth having for the consumer and a decent comp structure.

I am looking to make moves ASAP and as soon as I can get connected with a good contract I am basically ready to start submitting business right away.

Thanks

I second National General. What comp. percentages have you been offered so far?

>aliera healthcare. $80 on average a month comp per policy. great policy pricing.

Do they do Medicare supplemental insurance?

-rko153

Back