Need to Make a Decision on FMO

bosco1016

Needs some help deciding with FMO to go with. Gordon or JSA. Anyone have any helpful comments. My focus is Medicare and FE, not sure which one would be a better fit. They both look good. Thanks

Needs some help deciding with FMO to go with. Gordon or JSA. Anyone have any helpful comments. My focus is Medicare and FE, not sure which one would be a better fit. They both look good. Thanks

The most important thing is to align your goals and personality with the FMO/IMO that most matches.

Do you need training, assistance with underwriting, carrier accessibility, etc? A smaller, specialty agency may be a better fit for you where you can deal directly with your upline and has field experience selling whatever particular product.

I am preferential to the FMO/IMO that is the master of a few, versus the jack of all trades. For example, I highly advise that a new agent pick one specific insurance product to master before getting heavily into cross selling. A good twelve months of full-time experience should be the minimum.

If you are looking into Medicare Supplemental sales, Chris Westfall has a nice training-focused website. If you are researching Final Expense, you can check out my Final Expense YouTube page for helpful information on figuring out how to determine which final expense opportunity is best, and which ones to avoid.

We use JSA for uhc and Coventry. They seem to work well, pay quickly, give bonuses, etc.

I'd recommend them.

Back