Need to pass PA Life and Health Exam

sandirae

I've completed the PA life and health course that I purchased through CPMI. I would NOT recommend this course to my worst enemy. It is filled with mistakes, I could go on but I won't because I don't have the time or energy.

Although I've passed the course I still need to take the exam and have zero confidence in studying their materials. I've purchased the PSI practice exam and that was 50 questions that you take only one time. I got a 73%

What can I do to practice for this test to give me the best chance of passing. I have so much time and effort into this process right now and I just want to be finished with it. Any help is appreciated!

Don't remember what the passing score needs to be and all states are probably different BUT i failed the L&H exam twice and spoke with another agent about what I was doing wrong. His advice, first answer only the questions you are positive of, then go back and answer the questions you are unsure of, then leave the room. Do not go back and change any answers. I did this and paseed. Don't know or care what my score was. The physician who just barely passes his med exam is still called Doctor

Don't remember what the passing score needs to be and all states are probably different BUT i failed the L&H exam twice and spoke with another agent about what I was doing wrong. His advice, first answer only the questions you are positive of, then go back and answer the questions you are unsure of, then leave the room. Do not go back and change any answers. I did this and paseed. Don't know or care what my score was. The physician who just barely passes his med exam is still called Doctor

I completely agree, I’m just wanting to get a 70%. I will follow your advice for the test. I just want to make sure I know what I need to know going in!

Well I wouldn't want a Doctor that got a 70% cutting on me. 70% means that he'll f*ck up 30% of the time.. :no:

The advice that agent gave you was the right way to do it. :yes:

I completely agree, I’m just wanting to get a 70%. I will follow your advice for the test. I just want to make sure I know what I need to know going in!
Have you thought of paying somebody to take the test for you? Seems to be the popular thing to do these days. :yes:

Back