Need Totally Liquid Product.....$38K...any Ideas?

ShawnBrooks

Expert
Liberty Bankers Life used to have a "liquid annuity" that paid 1% and was 100% liquid with no surrender charges, product was discontinued recently. client currently has money in a CD that she is not happy with. Anyone know of anything similar??

Shawn...Love your enthusiasm (although not as good as "Curb Your Enthusiasm"), but why so many new threads in a short period of time since you joined the Forum.?

Slow down a bit. I bet some of the questions could be grouped together. It makes it look like you're in a rush to add a link or something similar. And I assume that is not the case.

WebNanny WAS used in this post
WebSkeptic was used in this post

sorry man just really anxious to take my business to the next level, have been researching alot of things, but don't wanna make any costly mistakes if I can avoid it by getting good advice from more experienced people.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Anyone know of anything similar??"

Great American Safe Return Indexed Annuity.
thanks Billberry12....I will check that product out!! I appreciate it!

Last edited:
A lot of carriers have ROP options. What are you looking for besides this?
Thanks Tahoe Ray! Not really looking for anything else at this point, this client of mine just had this CD money and she asked me to find something for her but she insists it be totally liquid.
Shawn...Love your enthusiasm (although not as good as "Curb Your Enthusiasm"), but why so many new threads in a short period of time since you joined the Forum.?

Slow down a bit. I bet some of the questions could be grouped together. It makes it look like you're in a rush to add a link or something similar. And I assume that is not the case.

WebNanny WAS used in this post
WebSkeptic was used in this post
sorry man just really anxious to take my business to the next level, have been researching alot of things, but don't wanna make any costly mistakes i.e. spending big bucks on seminars if I can avoid it by getting good advice from more experienced people. Nope I'm not a spammer trying to add a link, I've been reading these forums for awhile and just decided to sign up for it today.

Last edited:
Thanks Tahoe Ray! Not really looking for anything else at this point, this client of mine just had this CD money and she asked me to find something for her but she insists it be totally liquid.

sorry man just really anxious to take my business to the next level, have been researching alot of things, but don't wanna make any costly mistakes i.e. spending big bucks on seminars if I can avoid it by getting good advice from more experienced people. Nope I'm not a spammer trying to add a link, I've been reading these forums for awhile and just decided to sign up for it today.

Great American, Equitrust, Symetra, Western National, VALIC, and Security Benefit all have this feature. I am sure that a couple of other forum members could probably come up with more.

The bigger question is why does the client want this feature? In most cases, they give up rate, bonuses and other options for this luxury. Based on where CD rates are today, you're better off w/ a traditional 5yr MYGA than trying to play the interest rate guessing game...

I would agree with Tahoe Ray - often these cases are the biggest headaches as well. Quick question...What other assets or liquid investments does this client have available? If this is her only liquid funds bucket, then that is why she is stressing liquidity. If that is the case just leave this one alone.

Back