Need Your Opinion About an Insurance Blog

My knee-jerk reaction is that I don't even know where to look on the home page. But then I saw your stats - 92k visitors in the past seven days. That's pretty good for a domain that was registered three months ago. ;)

10giq7o.png

Just changed themes for my site, now using a premium Wordpress themes.
Let me know your thoughts.

insurezero.com

ACCEPT ALL YOUR CRITIC AND BAD REVIEW

Looks confusing to me. There's too much and what's up with all the ads?:err:

----------

Does this mean you;ll be making a video Tom?:biggrin:

----------

You should just get a website with Agent Methods.:yes:

Will that get me another box of cookies Aaron?;)

Looks confusing to me. There's too much and what's up with all the ads?:err:

----------

Does this mean you;ll be making a video Tom?:biggrin:

----------

You should just get a website with Agent Methods.:yes:

Will that get me another box of cookies Aaron?;)

This guy is not that *** myinsurbiz. They just have the same logo.

@ insurezero: There is a poster on this forum who is a complete and utter trainwreck of a human being. His username is myinsurebiz.

His avatar is identical to yours. Not sure if your insurance blog has that avatar as your official logo. If so, I would highly suggest you get this myinsurebiz mental patient to change his so people don't confuse him with you.

And

Congrats on your blog. Seriously, getting 92k visitors that fast is ultra impressive.

@ insurezero: There is a poster on this forum who is a complete and utter trainwreck of a human being. His username is myinsurebiz.

His avatar is identical to yours. Not sure if your insurance blog has that avatar as your official logo. If so, I would highly suggest you get this myinsurebiz mental patient to change his so people don't confuse him with you.

And

Congrats on your blog. Seriously, getting 92k visitors that fast is ultra impressive.

I hadn't even noticed that this new guy just joined. I just noticed the logo.

I don't share your views on myinsurebiz. :no:

I hadn't even noticed that this new guy just joined. I just noticed the logo.

I don't share your views on myinsurebiz. :no:

At first, I too thought myinsurebiz had created the insurance blog. My first thought was this was his latest business plan...

At first, I too thought myinsurebiz had created the insurance blog. My first thought was this was his latest business plan...

I don't think Tom will change again. He's settled down and he doesn't want to have to make a YouTube video of himself banging his head against the wall(#8).:no:

@ insurezero: There is a poster on this forum who is a complete and utter trainwreck of a human being.

Bahahahaha - not changing. What a *** you must be . . .

Bahahahaha - touche'

I don't think Tom will change again. He's settled down and he doesn't want to have to make a YouTube video of himself banging his head against the wall(#8).:no:

Correct! #8 is brutal should it require enacting . . .

Plus - that burnt orange the 2 post wonder since 2/16 uses is tough on the eyes . . .

Suranceman can still kiss my - oops - nevermind - that is negative thinking :biggrin:

Back