Needalead Vs Lead Connection

Does anyone have a preference working with either of these firms? What has your experience been?

Outside of the lead programs through my upline, I send mail with Chris at the Lead Connection every time. I have mailed 1000s of pieces with him and never once have I worried whether the mail was sent or not. I can't recommend him enough.

I have used both & made money with both. I personally preferred Need-A-Lead because they say the words "life insurance" on the card. But, that's up to preference.

Chris has a collection of leads to choose from that can be mailed, as should need a lead. Many of which say life insurance on them

Does anyone have a preference working with either of these firms? What has your experience been?

For Mail Drops PAYING Per Thousand Pieces, I suggest TLC as they have multiple options including filters and have a solid reputation for sending out the correct amount of mail. My experience is that we always had better returns than most, when using TLC over other "per thousand piece" vendors.

For Fixed Cost PAYING Per Lead, NAL has a better worded lead and can arrange for you to receive a specified amount of leads each week, just like many of the IMO's do. Remember, NAL has to profit so you might notice a larger amount of leads from people between 50-55 and also 75-85.

For Mail Drops PAYING Per Thousand Pieces, I suggest TLC as they have multiple options including filters and have a solid reputation for sending out the correct amount of mail. My experience is that we always had better returns than most, when using TLC over other "per thousand piece" vendors.

For Fixed Cost PAYING Per Lead, NAL has a better worded lead and can arrange for you to receive a specified amount of leads each week, just like many of the IMO's do. Remember, NAL has to profit so you might notice a larger amount of leads from people between 50-55 and also 75-85.

And there's the problem with Need A Lead's price per lead. Brady swears that agents sell those 80-85 leads just as good as any other age and he also swears he's done that himself. I'm pretty sure he just says that in order to sell leads. I don't believe him at all. I understand that he does it to maximize the returns, which puts more money in his pocket, but there's no use in lying about it. Just my take on it.

And there's the problem with Need A Lead's price per lead. Brady swears that agents sell those 80-85 leads just as good as any other age and he also swears he's done that himself. I'm pretty sure he just says that in order to sell leads. I don't believe him at all. I understand that he does it to maximize the returns, which puts more money in his pocket, but there's no use in lying about it. Just my take on it.

While both are really decent outfits, I agree that paying for mail drops is NOT the way to go, especially in certain states. Exclusive Fixed price leads is where it's at.

I also agree with Todd, for the 80-85 leads, you will be out of business if you try to make a living from that age range. With that being said, I have sold several, but they would be the exception and not the rule.

While both are really decent outfits, I agree that paying for mail drops is NOT the way to go, especially in certain states. Exclusive Fixed price leads is where it's at.

I also agree with Todd, for the 80-85 leads, you will be out of business if you try to make a living from that age range. With that being said, I have sold several, but they would be the exception and not the rule.

checks your sig

okay-i-see.gif

Back