Needs Analysis from Med Supps to Final Expense

Anyone here have a good needs analysis sheet to help pivot from a Medicare Supplement sales to final expense (or other dental/vision/cancer/hospital indemnity plans)?
Anyone have any good transitional phrases, after a Medigap appointment (if they don't buy)?
Up until now I haven't really tried to cross-sell someone that didn't take a medicare supplement app due to; early shopping before IEP, having an MA plan, or not sure what they sent away the card to begin with and I would like to leverage my time while I am there on the appointment.
Appreciate any contributions!

That's a very simple assessment form. Do you fill it out or have the client fill it out?
I've never been good with these. I can't get the timing right. If I send it to them prior to the appointment, they don't do it. Making them do it while I sit and watch is uncomfortable.
How do you guys use them?

That's a very simple assessment form. Do you fill it out or have the client fill it out?
I've never been good with these. I can't get the timing right. If I send it to them prior to the appointment, they don't do it. Making them do it while I sit and watch is uncomfortable.
How do you guys use them?

I started to redo this one with some better questions, but it seems to be: do you have this type of insurance? Can you cope with X consequence?
I too haven't been good at doing fact finders that cover multiple areas, and be able to address them in one appointment.

Just trying to figure out the pivot phraseology that is more smoother than Indiana's script above (I heard he's qualifying for a trip this year...its a stewardess position for plane that carries the top earners, but he still get's to go!).

Back