Neighbors.whitepages.com

No....this weeds out if they are the owner or not......then there is a set of responses that come after what they say........

OK.. I thought you were joking.. Now, you have really piqued my interest in what the follow up responses are! "Verrrry interesting" (in my best Arte Johnson Laugh-In voice)

OK.. I thought you were joking.. Now, you have really piqued my interest in what the follow up responses are! "Verrrry interesting" (in my best Arte Johnson Laugh-In voice)

hahahaha....if its the owner and he says " I am not hiring now ....."

you say ..."how about if the position I am applying for is your insurance broker....you see I work for my clients and not any one insurance company ....here is my resume....(and hand them a professional resume ).......and to show you how bad I want the job tell me what you have got going on now and if I can not come back for part 2 of this interview with a better deal that saves you money then I am not qualified for the job........."....and dress slacks and sport shirt....do not over dress in a suit......

Last edited:
hahahaha....if its the owner and he says " I am not hiring now ....."

you say ..."how about if the position I am applying for is your insurance broker....you see I work for my clients and not any one insurance company ....here is my resume....(and hand them a professional resume ).......and to show you how bad I want the job tell me what you have got going on now and if I can not come back for part 2 of this interview with a better deal that saves you money then I am not qualified for the job........."....and dress slacks and sport shirt....do not over dress in a suit......

Can you say, "large brass cojones"? But, I can see how it would work.. One thing for sure, wouldn't take you long to know if it is, "sit" or "walk". :biggrin:

Can you say, "large brass cojones"? But, I can see how it would work.. One thing for sure, wouldn't take you long to know if it is, "sit" or "walk". :biggrin:

man people are always dropping off sales pieces on specific products and looking like salesmen......this takes the I am here to sell you something out of the mix.....your not marketing any one product but yourself.....and the beefy your resume the better....with evey company your appointed with and accomplishments....

Worked great where I live.

I usually go to the tax accessors website do look do this.

That's interesting. what info is available there besides address? Does it show if it is a new purchase, does it show phone numbers? what other free sources do you use for leads?:idea:

Thanks
grandmaagent

Back