Nepal Life Insurance Company Limited

fearnowrath

Nepal Life Insurance Comany Limited is the most reputed Life Insurance Company of Nepal and run by a team of professionals. Nepal Life Insurance Company Limited is established under the Company Act 2053 and Insurance Act 2049. The people of Nepal aren't much aware of the importance of Life Insurance in Nepal. Hope the company does better in its coming days!:swoon:

Nepal Life Insurance Comany Limited is the most reputed Life Insurance Company of Nepal and run by a team of professionals. Nepal Life Insurance Company Limited is established under the Company Act 2053 and Insurance Act 2049. The people of Nepal aren't much aware of the importance of Life Insurance in Nepal. Hope the company does better in its coming days!:swoon:

It is useful posts like this that make this forum worthwhile! Don't you just love it when some brilliant person introduces us to such earth shattering information in their opening post? :1wink::GEEK::D

Are you going to be giving a test on this later?

Let's see Act 2053 and Act 2049. Nepal Life. I will try and remember that. I will have to go get my map and see where Nepal is located.

I heard that Nepal Life Insurance Company is about to introduce a zero premium life insurance policy in the U.S. For more information you can send me $10.00 via PayPal!:swoon:

I have got a referral for an agent in Nepal. PM me for details. Client is buddhist. Says she wants term policy that can be converted to cover her in next life too. ROP on top of it all would be ideal. Even if she doesnt buy, you might be able to recruit her for NAA.

Back