Netlead

Ohh man.. don't get me started with Net-Lead. I used their system about a year ago, and it was a mess! I finally had everything up and running with them, and was basically relying on them as a CRM for all leads and follow up calls. I can't tell you how many times their system crashed, but I finally had to use another service because they were hurting my business. After 24 hours of down time, I switched over to Norvax broker office. Now norvax is not the most sophisticated system, but it has not gone down on me once... Now I gotta knock on wood.

I used Net-Lead for a while. The advantage is it's only $30 a month, and if you are doing P&C, it's one of the better deals. For health alone, I would probably stick with Norvax/Quotit for similar functionality.

Net-lead gives you basic CRM, automatically imports your internet leads, puts them on a drip marketing campaign based on the type of lead, gives you email templates, schedule events, etc, etc.

It's not the cleanest user interface. It works though.

Big downside for me is it didn't know anything about merging to a real document, such as sending a letter. Email, not a problem, a letter was impossible. Also, you couldn't 'assign' someone to a drip marketing campaign, it was automatic when they were imported.

The setup fee, as I recall, is based on having to setup all of the internet lead imports for you. You could turn this down (not sure if they would waive the fee), but then there is little sense to use this system.

I don't know, it's not a bad deal, but it isn't something to jump up and down about. Unlike dr954, I had pretty good success with the stability of their system. They did have some problems during a fairly major upgrade, but that fell into the category of S*&*(t happens, not something where I would put them into being a bad company.

NetLead does not do any quoting for you. It does do a good job of keeping track of info for you (VIN numbers, dl#, DOB, SSN, family structure, phone call notes, whatever).

Dan

Back