Netquote Anyone

Clicked an ad on whitepages.com claiming that there is a new government program that offers auto insurance at half the typical rates, filled out the information (just for fun, etc.) clicked the button "to see if I qualify for the program" and the next page showed that the info was sent to NetQuote. Yep, quality stuff. Was happy to let all the agents that called me know how they got my information.

how crazy is that ! it's all over the place. go to youtube you will see it..

Over the next few months I am collecting information regarding agent whom have been wronged by NetQuote.
If you have been exploited by NetQuote (which you are 100% certain of) financially; or by their actions against you causing harm to your credit, send me a PM.
I am in the process of filing a class action lawsuit in the State of Colorado against them. They need to be held accountable for their actions.

I tried netquote and hated it. I'd rather spend the weekend in jail than work their leads. I only sell FE; so maybe their leads would be better for larger dollar amount policies.

I want to go in and

hit em high
hit em low
take their money
and go go go

Just made almost a $1,000 off of a $100 plus 20 free leads!! If I would have had to pay, I would have spent approximately $260 for the leads.

I have to be the first one to call or usually lose out, but I have made money. All I can say is thank God!! It is AEP, a good time to purchase Medicare eligible leads!!

I spent some more money but the leads just got really bad - maybe I spoke too soon!! I found out that AllWeb & NetQuotes use the same lead source - wasted $$$!!:err:

Just made almost a $1,000 off of a $100 plus 20 free leads!! If I would have had to pay, I would have spent approximately $260 for the leads.

I have to be the first one to call or usually lose out, but I have made money. All I can say is thank God!! It is AEP, a good time to purchase Medicare eligible leads!!

Back