Netquote Anyone

if the agent can not get the lead with in min's on the phone

I always wait 2 - 3 days before calling. By then they have received at least 2 and sometimes 3 emails from me including a proposal & a link to my quote engine. They know I am not going to pound them like everyone else and are more receptive.

May not work for everyone, but works for me.

This is not true, the quote automatically appears just like norvax. (I am the agent who never even got the lead)

so your in the same town as peeler and buy htq and did not receive his dummy lead.....now could it have been because you had already received your max leads for the day.....

Last edited:
They have been doing some upgrades, but I have been able to log in. Which site are you referring to?

UPDATE:

I signed up for Hunter's offer (10 free leads at $10 each). After five leads, I have observed the following:

*For the most part, information is accurate (phone numbers, address, etc...)

*Applicants seem friendly and somewhat interested

*Despite what the applicant is told on the website, they do NOT get contacted by hometown agents. Usually, I am the only hometown agent. Actually, that has worked well since I apologize for all of the out of town calls they are getting. I naturally tell them not to give any information out to anybody outside of a 50 mile radius.

*Filters seem to be working although the "expecting parent" filter is one you should not have to pay for.

*The site guarantees only five agents will contact them. I have not been able to verify that.

Overall...the current grade is B-. Of course, I'm a tough grader.

Final grade in about two weeks. And here comes Clemons...

I apologize for all of the out of town calls they are getting. I naturally tell them not to give any information out to anybody outside of a 50 mile radius.

That is a good line. I might have to steal it.

I tell them that their name was sold to 4 different people for x amount of $ and what they need to take into account is that your not just buying a health plan but rather hiring an agent to look after your needs and help you get your claims paid down the line...because you will have to look at options every year at renewal time and do you want johnny come lately out of state that you will never hear from again or a texas agent that knows the market and has to choose from the same insurance co's for his own family.....and besides do you really want to rehash your health conditions every year with a stranger....the way I get paid is when you pay your prem. each month the insurance co gives me a %....so to pay my bills and do what I do I have to keep you happy and try to get your claims get paid..... so you keep paying your prem. each month....just not today but 10 years down the line.......so can I turn in my resume.....

the way I get paid is when you pay your prem. each month the insurance co gives me a %....so to pay my bills and do what I do I have to keep you happy and try to get your claims get paid...

That's good too, and similar to what I tell folks.

Rather than saying the carrier pays me a percentage, I simply say "carriers pay me a service fee to keep their policyholders happy. The fee is already built in to the rates so you do not have to pay extra for my services. This is like paying the "pump it yourself" price but getting the benefit of full service".

Of course I have to remember that almost no one I talk to remembers the days when the Texaco man (actually several of them) would rush out to your car. One would fill up your tank while another checked the tires. Another checked your fluids while a 4th cleaned your windshield.

I can't recall when I have seen a full service pump anywhere and certainly no one in a clean uniform coming to pump my gas.

Back