NetQuote Lead on Mobile Home

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club

I received a lead today from NetQuote and it turned out to be something that my company can't write (moblie home). I mentioned to the lady thay other agents should be reaching out to her and she mentioned they already had yesterday. I asked when she filled out the application, she said yesterday. I called her the moment I got the lead.

Anyone else ever run into this issue? It makes me wonder how many other leads I have recieved from them were a day or so after other agents already recieved them.

I have had good success using NetQuote but I also don't want to be given a disadvantage for my money.

Re: NetQuote

well, if you've been with netquote for a while im sure some of your leads are live leads....but i've heard several cases in which it seems netquote is sending out recycled leads to agents

What are live leads.

I don't think I am getting those at the moment.

I received a lead today from NetQuote and it turned out to be something that my company can't write (moblie home). I mentioned to the lady thay other agents should be reaching out to her and she mentioned they already had yesterday. I asked when she filled out the application, she said yesterday. I called her the moment I got the lead.

Anyone else ever run into this issue?
All the time. Was able to make NQ investment profitable but not without wasting a lot of time and money calling leads the moment they hit my text message only to be told I was the umpteenth caller that day/week/month. Stopped buying Internet leads this time last year. Happy to be rid of them.

live leads are people that just filled out the application....rather than AGED leads that are people that filled out the application previously

What are live leads.

I don't think I am getting those at the moment.

Another term for "live" leads is Real Time leads. Meaning you get them into your inbox shortly after the consumer clicks the submit button.

Anything else is an Aged Lead.

Another term for "live" leads is Real Time leads. Meaning you get them into your inbox shortly after the consumer clicks the submit button.

Anything else is an Aged Lead.

Bob, according to all of the sites I see, they all seem to be selling you "real time" leads, ie people who just clicked on the link and filled out the form. So you are saying those are not real time?
So if the lead company is selling me a lead that was generated via someone searching for insurance 2 weeks ago, that would still fall into their "description" of a lead they can sell at full price???? Even though it is obviously old.

Go with phone generated recorded leads. That way you can hear the conversation that the shopper is having and they record them saying that they agree to an agent calling on them. The ones I get might as well be exclusive leads.

Go with phone generated recorded leads. That way you can hear the conversation that the shopper is having and they record them saying that they agree to an agent calling on them. The ones I get might as well be exclusive leads.

Who offers those ?

How much do they usually go for ?

Latest posts

Back