Netquote life leads...

senior-advisor-indiana

Guru
5000 Post Club
Indiana
I am taking advantage of the 15 free leads from Netquote right now. They are giving me the $15 life leads. So far I have recieved 2 and both of them are bogus:D There is no credit policy on the free ones. I have to buy leads for 2 months after the free leads.

I hope all of these are not bogus. Does anyone like Netqoute?

Not me...
I'm getting my 15 free P&C leads. They wanted to give me life leads, but the truth is, I don't think I've ever closed a life deal from an internet life lead. I have closed P&C deals from internet life leads.

My big problem with Netquote, is I can't regulate the volume. I can't say after 10 leads a day.... STOP! You get them whether you can manage them or not.

Once you have your 15, let me know how well it goes. I might pick up some if there is any possibility they will lead to business. Of course, territories are different.

Dan

I have had an up and down relationship with NetQuote. I have been with them for about eight years, and without going into detail, they were great...then they were awful...and now they're above average. You can search the Forum for a lot more info.

As for regulating the flow of leads, the only way is to reduce the size of your territory, which I realize is not how most other leads services work.

I am taking advantage of the 15 free leads from Netquote right now. They are giving me the $15 life leads. So far I have recieved 2 and both of them are bogus:D There is no credit policy on the free ones. I have to buy leads for 2 months after the free leads.

I hope all of these are not bogus. Does anyone like Netqoute?

I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago. I've gotten about 8 so far. All completely Bogus. Not one of them is legit. Waste of time.

:D They called to welcome me and I told them how my first 2 leads were and they told me that only happens about 1 out of 10. So I am already 2x as bad as everyone else. :D They will get an ear full if I get 8 bogus leads in a row.

Another agetn talked me into using them. I have never used or had the urge to use internet leads. I think after my 15 I will drop to 1 zip code and the $3 leads for my 2 months. GO figure, those free ones are suppose to be their highest quality lead.

I got lots of leads from NQ during my time with them. Most of them are very bad. Far too many compared to other services.

As long as they credit the bads, I was OK with that. However, every so often I get somebody who would argue me to death over credits. I think I quit them three times over a year (with the last one being it.) They call you back offer credits ($100 bucks) and you give them a try...again.

It's going to depend on how much time you want to spend arguing over credits. For me, I finally had it. Offerring me another $100 wasn't worth the volume of phony leads and the arguements to get credit for them. I don't like yelling at anybody outside my kids... when I have to do it with one of their service people, time for me to go.

What I found really offensive is their arguement about asking for credits for bad leads... they always implied I was too worried about bad leads and it was my fault I must not be selling enough...

Well my counter to them is THEY must not being doing too well as they are fighting with me over an obviously bogus lead.

There are alot of services out there. They all work well and poorly at the same time. It just depends on your area. You have to try them sometimes, but remember you don't have to stay with them. You pay for the service..

I used to use NetQuote, then I realized that if I was going to throw money away I might as well buy lottery tickets.

Latest posts

Back