Netquote Shared Leads For $4.80 A Piece

vitruvian81

I Am Getting Ready To Sign Up With Sms For Medicare Supps And They Have A Deal Where You Can Get Netquote Shared Leads For $4.80 A Piece Which Seems Like A Good Deal Considering Internet Leads For Med Supps Are Usually $10-$20 A Piece Even If I Closed 3% It Would Turn A Profit So I Wanted To See If Anyone Here Has Used Netquote Extensively And Yes I Understand Intenret Leads Suck But At This Price I Can Close 1 Out Of 20 And Still Be Golden. Whats Your Experience With Them?

run your numbers personally... i think it would be easy to sell one out of 20 if they are interested. Last time i used netquote (for home, life, health, workers comp) 69% of those that I caught up with weren't looking or were trying to win an iPad, but weren't interested in quotes.

make sure you can get credits for the fakes as well (netquote capped me and several others in here at 25% credits, meaning they were guaranteeing 75% of their leads were good.) my sample size above was on 132 leads over 2 months

I Am Getting Ready To Sign Up With Sms For Medicare Supps And They Have A Deal Where You Can Get Netquote Shared Leads For $4.80 A Piece Which Seems Like A Good Deal Considering Internet Leads For Med Supps Are Usually $10-$20 A Piece Even If I Closed 3% It Would Turn A Profit So I Wanted To See If Anyone Here Has Used Netquote Extensively And Yes I Understand Intenret Leads Suck But At This Price I Can Close 1 Out Of 20 And Still Be Golden. Whats Your Experience With Them?

That isn't a bad price but still a little too expensive in my opinion. But, I would suggest you give them a try if you have a really good phone presentation. To be successful telemarketing agents have to realize that the initial phone call is the single most important part of the sales process.

Don't expect them to be "warm" leads. Calling them may be no different than calling people out of the phone book. Seniors are professional "card filler outers".

Ask them if they have any Old, Worthless, Not Interested leads from six to eighteen months ago. I think those would be a lot more valuable to you and you may be able to get them at bargain prices.

Yes, about a quarter per lead sounds fair.:laugh: You could just call them out of the phone book and say you are calling in response to the "card they filled out concerning their medicare options" they will honestly have no memory if they filled out a card or not.

That isn't a bad price but still a little too expensive in my opinion. But, I would suggest you give them a try if you have a really good phone presentation. To be successful telemarketing agents have to realize that the initial phone call is the single most important part of the sales process.

Don't expect them to be "warm" leads. Calling them may be no different than calling people out of the phone book. Seniors are professional "card filler outers".

Ask them if they have any Old, Worthless, Not Interested leads from six to eighteen months ago. I think those would be a lot more valuable to you and you may be able to get them at bargain prices.

Last edited:
Yes, about a quarter per lead sounds fair.:laugh: You could just call them out of the phone book and say you are calling in response to the "card they filled out concerning their medicare options" they will honestly have no memory if they filled out a card or not.

I have proved that over and over again. Many of them who say they do remember are doing so because they don't want to appear "stupid". They are, I'll say it again, (PCF) Professional Card Filler-outers. :yes:

I knocked on a guy's door who filled out the card and I had the card with me and showed it to him. He said he didn't fill out the card. I asked him if that was his name, he said yes, I asked him if that was his address, he said yes. I asked him if that was his signature and he said "it sure is, I didn't fill out the card and sign it" and slammed the door in my face. True story.

Ha Frank, this happened to me on a weekly basis when selling final expense!

I have proved that over and over again. Many of them who say they do remember are doing so because they don't want to appear "stupid". They are, I'll say it again, (PCF) Professional Card Filler-outers. :yes:

I knocked on a guy's door who filled out the card and I had the card with me and showed it to him. He said he didn't fill out the card. I asked him if that was his name, he said yes, I asked him if that was his address, he said yes. I asked him if that was his signature and he said "it sure is, I didn't fill out the card and sign it" and slammed the door in my face. True story.

Ha Frank, this happened to me on a weekly basis when selling final expense!

Sometimes you just want to "bitch slap" them don't you? :D

That's why I prospect for Med Supps and cross sell FE. Unlike FE, I found that I don't have to buy leads to prospect for Med Supps to make sales.

Everyone on Medicare firmly believes that Medicare by itself is not adequate coverage. That they must have something in addition to Medicare. That makes all of them both interested and viable prospects. They all have checking accounts also.

The best time to cross sell a FE policy is when the Med Supp is sold. I save them all money when they take a Med Supp from me. Upon completing the Med Supp app I simply suggest that they consider reinvesting a portion of the money I saved them in a small FE plan.

It sounds perfectly logical to them at the time because I'm not using any "new" money. I'm using a portion of the money I just saved them and still leaving them with additional money in their pocket.

You could just call them out of the phone book and say you are calling in response to the "card they filled out concerning their medicare options"

What happens when they ask you to show them the card they filled out? Like if you actually go to there door and say you are stopping by yada yada yada "lead card they filled out" and you can't produce the card because there is now card.

That is the kinda crap that happens to me. What do you say? "My dog ate it" :twitchy:

Just curious if anyone actually goes to the door and says they filled out a card but they really never did fill out a card. I think this would apply to the agents who actually go out to prospect their names list (not to many of those I know).

I've only been asked that a handful of times and I tell them I forgot their card. 90% of the time it never comes up.

What happens when they ask you to show them the card they filled out? Like if you actually go to there door and say you are stopping by yada yada yada "lead card they filled out" and you can't produce the card because there is now card.

That is the kinda crap that happens to me. What do you say? "My dog ate it" :twitchy:

Just curious if anyone actually goes to the door and says they filled out a card but they really never did fill out a card. I think this would apply to the agents who actually go out to prospect their names list (not to many of those I know).

we used to have a "mailer card" printed out but didn't mail them. dropped by and said we had this card that we had mailed them (since someone probably just mailed them one), and one of my guys said he received it back in the office..

i paid 50 cents a card from an IMO down here, until i found i could print my own on card stock for about $.03 a piece.

Back