Network Solutions $12/mo Website Review

tiplace.com

This is my first post on the forum. I'm with a small agency in Oregon, we do supps/advantage and focus on seniors.
We needed a website asap, finally did it. The url is in my name, feel free to comment. At our seminars about 10% of seniors are on the net, but rising.
I transferred the domain name to myself and signed up for a $12/mo plan.
The actual design is done in a wysiwyg editor and fairly painless. Its included in the monthly charge.
Our main objectives are:
-a 24/7 contact form
-a resource for out of state kids helping their parents
-occasional web surfer referrals
-evaluate the web as a tool
-put a local independent face on national companies
-current client retention
-cheap, very cheap advertising

Welcome to the forum! I looked at your site and I think instead of having a "news" section, you should replace it with a blog so that you don't have visitors leaving your site.

Welcome to the forum! I looked at your site and I think instead of having a "news" section, you should replace it with a blog so that you don't have visitors leaving your site.
Thanks for the welcome, I've read many of the post's and learned alot.
I considered a blog, but wanted a no or little maintenance site.
Our aim was informational. The biggest obstacle between us and our clients is trust. We aren't concerned about leads, visitor #'s or ROI.

Man if I could pay you to leave networksolutions.com I would. You are going to be experiencing slow network times, and your website is going to be down late in the day a lot.

When I would call support I would be on hold for two hours at a time. My website was down almost every day around 2:00AM EST. I hope there service and servers have improved since being away from them for over a year now, but if not switch to Godaddy.

Back