Nevada CE

Cornelius

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anyone know of any (Las Vegas area) Nevada CE providers who provide classroom courses? If not can anyone give suggestions on where to find exam monitors?

If you want to prevent hassle in attending a local school or university, you can take your CE course online with the convenience of your home or office. With the help of these courses, you can easily retain and renew your insurance license. Usually providers offer unlimited CE hours for you which is really good.

If you want to prevent hassle in attending a local school or university, you can take your CE course online with the convenience of your home or office. With the help of these courses, you can easily retain and renew your insurance license. Usually providers offer unlimited CE hours for you which is really good.
I recommend WebCE - all you can eat for $39 along with excellent service.

Does anyone know of any (Las Vegas area) Nevada CE providers who provide classroom courses? If not can anyone give suggestions on where to find exam monitors?

Usually any licensed agent can be an exam monitor.

Myself I would rather go to a class. I don't think the monitor has to be a licensed agent but then again I may have missed that tid bit of info. It seems the only option is online along with a monitor..

Latest posts

Back