Will you accept an appointment set by someone mother?

• Total voters
You really aren't helping yourself by constantly drawing attention to this... Don't think you are going to get much sympathy from the forum members.. Appears you accused a competitor of scamming people with no real proof of a scam and they sued you. Doesn't matter who set the appointment. The end result based upon your actions would have been the same.. You brought it upon yourself with your "articles"..

So millions of American being ROBOCALL doesn't affect you? As an insurance agent, we have to answer calls, how do you like getting all those Robocalls?

Didn't people stop answering phone calls because there think suspect it is a robocall?

Yes, I am doing this to myself, and if you want to help, I said thank you, if you couldn't stand me for posting this topic here, may I ask why?

Do you like Robocall?

So millions of American being ROBOCALL doesn't affect you? As an insurance agent, we have to answer calls, how do you like getting all those Robocalls?

Didn't people stop answering phone calls because there think suspect it is a robocall?

Yes, I am doing this to myself, and if you want to help, I said thank you, if you couldn't stand me for posting this topic here, may I ask why?

Do you like Robocall?
You went far beyond the RoboCall subject.. And, as far as your posting, I don't care what you post.. But whining because the other folks did not play dead and pushed back is not helping your cause..In fact, they may even be able to use your posts on the forum to bolster their suit. Carry on..

I believed the subject here is "Will you accept an appointment set by someone mother?"

After this incident, my wife said that I shouldn't have accepted an appointment set by someone else mother. She said those people tend to be a loser, to begin with.

That has never come across my mind, maybe a female will think differently, and maybe a female is right on this?

Hence, I posted the subject of "Will you accept an appointment set by someone mother?

I wouldn't accept any future appointment like that. However, I am not sure what other people think? Hence, I started a poll.

I hate Robocall, this started with Robocall, as my client, (she is even a medical doctor) got scammed by this "cheap insurance".

Anyway, maybe I care for people enough to do something, i.e. (writing an article), but I do need to provide people the background of how this all started with Robocall.

Also, from the interactions, I realized that my article is a mess, I wrote it quickly in less than an hour, hence, I have hired people to help me review it.

Also, does this Forum has any JD? I know of lawyers that sell insurance, and your inputs (anyone that knows the law) are greatly appreciated.
-------------------

But whining because the other folks did not play dead and pushed back is not helping your cause..In fact, they may even be able to use your posts on the forum to bolster their suit. Carry on..

I only accept appointments if I think I am gong to make some money... their cousin or the really scary schizophrenia neighbor with the old 70's van down the street can set the appointment... but I only accept if I am going to make a sale. ;)

I wish I had that foresight. I had cases with people who just survived an OD, recently had a heart attack & etc. Hence, I understand the rationale about wanting to meet face to face, without knowing more about the person.

However, going forward, I will only set appointment with more caution.

Are you one of Pavlov's dogs? Do you HAVE to answer the phone every time it rings? There's a reason God (or Al Gore) invented voicemail. In fact, you can even set your own expectations of when the person can expect to hear back from you! It's AMAZING!

As far as would I accept a call from a prospect's mother to meet with their adult child... yes - as long as it's the same house. If Mom is setting an appointment for their adult child at the adult child's residence, I would call them to confirm in advance, confirm that they want to meet with me, and why.

Why is this so complicated?

Back