Will you accept an appointment set by someone mother?

• Total voters

I don't know why you're laughing. It's a perfectly valid question to ask someone that calls in. You actually want THEM to laugh and say "No, it's just been something I've been meaning to do." And then you explain that sometimes people want insurance right when they know they can't get it. It's called adverse selection.

OK, just got off the phone with the beneficiary of a claim we just settled on her dad.

We just made an appointment to do insurance on her mom. She just text me the meds list. Probably going to write her brother as well. I left the daughter the prequal questions I would ask for the two companies I will write and let her know I would need to ask these F2F with her mother (FE). 3 hour drive.

OK, just got off the phone with the beneficiary of a claim we just settled on her dad.

We just made an appointment to do insurance on her mom. She just text me the meds list. Probably going to write her brother as well. I left the daughter the prequal questions I would ask for the two companies I will write and let her know I would need to ask these F2F with her mother (FE). 3 hour drive.

If you use a company that you can write it over the phone you won't have to make that drive...unless you just want to or have other stuff you need to address as well.

If you use a company that you can write it over the phone you won't have to make that drive...unless you just want to or have other stuff you need to address as well.

Stacking a couple FE companies, pretty sure I am writing the brother. Also want to do another F2F with the daughter to try to close the $million dollar policy she asked me about when I did the claim paperwork.

Oh,,, and it is Monterey, so going to take the old lady for a little wine and dine.

Stacking a couple FE companies, pretty sure I am writing the brother. Also want to do another F2F with the daughter to try to close the $million dollar policy she asked me about when I did the claim paperwork.

Oh,,, and it is Monterey, so going to take the old lady for a little wine and dine.

:noteworthy:

LOL @WinoBlues :biggrin:

In most cases, I want to talk to the person before I go. However, once in a while I let a parent set up an appt for their (adult) child. Also I pretty much never get cold calls for business. So there is almost always a warm connection of some sort before any appt I go on.

Back