Will you accept an appointment set by someone mother?

• Total voters
LOL @WinoBlues :biggrin:

In most cases, I want to talk to the person before I go. However, once in a while I let a parent set up an appt for their (adult) child. Also I pretty much never get cold calls for business. So there is almost always a warm connection of some sort before any appt I go on.

That!

I don't do leads. So there is always some form of connection.

LOL @WinoBlues :biggrin:

In most cases, I want to talk to the person before I go. However, once in a while I let a parent set up an appt for their (adult) child. Also I pretty much never get cold calls for business. So there is almost always a warm connection of some sort before any appt I go on.
Thank, I forgot to mention this. I only accept clients when there come to my office.

In that building, there are screened, I did speak with that person briefly as he was at my office without confirming with me. So, basically, I stood him up. But I felt bad, hence, I let him in the second time. I should have known that nobody needs health or life insurance that urgent, or need a broker that urgent. It was a court summon messenger.

Just in case you are wondering how a messenger looks like.
Goldklank-Covered.jpg

Americans are getting fewer robocalls because of the pandemic - CNN

The decline coincides with the shuttering of call centers in countries such as India, Pakistan and the Philippines, where workers who are placing unwanted robocalls don't own laptops to support working from home and some have lost their jobs or been furloughed.

"Call centers are closed or running at much lower capacity due to social distancing around the world," said Alex Quilici, CEO of YouMail. "There's no point to robocall people if there's no one there on the other end [to field it] when someone 'presses 1' or returns a call."

Always speak to the person first, unless mom has already agreed to pay the premium. And if that's the case, it looks like a phone sale to me.:)

I have a helicopter boomer parent for a client that had me set up their adult children's first-time homeowners' insurance. I never even met their kid because their parents are the main point of contact! Gifted the down payment too! Whatever it takes to get the kid out of the basement!

Back