Never on a Sunday: HealthCare.gov

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
HC.gov has announced that it will shut down each Sunday, for half the day, during open enrollment except for Dec 10th and that it will also close early on the first day of Open Enrollment leaving only 42 days in the open enrollment season.

"The latest salvo in the Trump administration’s battle to sink the Affordable Care Act has been launched. The already shortened enrollment period has now been further curtailed by the announcement from the administration that the federal health insurance exchange website, healthcare.gov, will be shut down “for maintenance” for 12 hours during all but one Sunday in the upcoming open enrollment season.

Kaiser Health News reports that not only will the shutdowns occur from 12 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET every Sunday except December 10, but the Department of Health and Human Services will also shut down healthcare.gov overnight on the first day of open enrollment, November 1. More than three dozen states, the report says, use that exchange for their marketplaces."
Healthcare.gov announces series of maintenance shutdowns | BenefitsPRO

Attachments

• Closed sign.gif
    Closed sign.gif
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Pinche Trump.

I hope he's impeached. At least he'd be out of the way.

Me too. Anyone we don't like needs to be impeached and get a democrat back in office. That will help not only the country but with healthcare. After all, Obama lowered premiums by 3,000%

I know the answer to this but on what grounds should he be impeached. Did he rape an intern by using his position as president to seduce her? Or did he allow the sale of uranium to Russia? Or is he as racist as the last president?

Rick

NFL is still on TV, they're just going back to not airing the anthem.

I guess not showing it is better than showing the protests?

Yep. They were losing viewers, and the teams were losing revenue as fans stopped buying expensive jerseys, hats, etc..

Back