New 2 Minute ACA Express

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
Looks like ACAExpress has re freshened their application to be on par with the prevailing competition.
According to their adds “Express Lane bypasses completely "healthcare.gov"-- redirect that plagued their initial product.

You can view the enrollment process here:
https://youtu.be/ZlWCuNyUhcs

Also a longer training version of it here:
https://youtu.be/XKgctDIifZA

Current Pricing can be seen by clicking “pricing” at the top of ACAExpress Home Page - ACAExpress.com

Thank-you for this information, Ameneses54. It is indeed a fast enrollment process. What caught my eye is that ACA Express now has e-mail marketing available agent subscribers. I'm going to dig deeper into the details of that benefit/service. Thanks again.
ac

Thank-you for this information, Ameneses54. It is indeed a fast enrollment process. What caught my eye is that ACA Express now has e-mail marketing available agent subscribers. I'm going to dig deeper into the details of that benefit/service. Thanks again.
ac

Since you are one of the veterans on here, etc. feel free to email me at [email protected] or call, number is on the website, ext 102. Be glad to answer questions you might have which you could share, etc.

The email marketing has actually been a feature for some time. Emails sent to prospects or customers are done based on "triggers" and are always sent using the agents email address and if a prospect/customer replies the only person who gets the reply (or even has knowledge of the customer replying for that matter) is the agent. There is also zero mention of ACAExpress in the emails.

Additionally on agents customer links, i.e. page where agents use for email marketing where customers self enroll, there are zero links or contact info for us whatsoever.

isn't ACAExpress expensive?

We are very competitive actually; options are (listed on home page):
- Standard plan which is in essence "pay as you go", no setup fee or minimums
- Pro Express which with the street pricing is $150.00 per month and includes first 75 applications at no cost.

For those with multiple seats the included at no cost applications in the Pro Express plan are "pooled" amongst all agents/users as well which means you are able to better manage your expenses, etc. It also means you wont get saddled with unused free applications when, for example, have 5 agents and some fall short of using all their free ones while others go above them on an individual basis. In this instance the 5 agents have 375 applications in total between them.

Can switch back and forth from Standard to Pro Express as needed for reasons such as out on vacation, etc.

For agencies we have Enterprise pricing which lowers as well.

Will ACAEx offer both on and off plans?

Can you do the Pro Express for OEP then go per app?

How long does the $12.50 price go? (Does it go back to $20 on 11/1?)

Thanks!

Edited to clarify last Q&A...

Will ACAEx offer both on and off plans?

Can you do the Pro Express for OEP then go per app?

How long does the $12.50 price go? (Does it go back to $20 on 11/1?)

Thanks!

Great questions!

Q: Can you do the Pro Express for OEP then go per app?

A: YUP!

Q: How long does the $12.50 price go? (Does it go back to $20 on 11/1?)

A: The $12.50 is the 'regular' non discounted pricing so no worries that it is time limited. This is for the Standard implementation of course, Pro Express is lower cost before and after the free included apps have been used.

Not asked but worth pointing out; can also submit as part of user profile "Google Analytic s Key" so can gauge which marketing (SE), ads, email marketing, etc.) is getting you the most results.

Last edited:
Does somebody understand exactly how this pricing for AXAExpress works?

Pro Express
$150 Monthly
First 75 Enrollments Free!
ACAExpress Home Page - ACAExpress.com

Easy... on the Pro Express implementation, the first of each month you pay $150.00. Then during that month there is $0.00 charge for the first 75 agent assisted completed applications. After the first 75 they are $10.00 each.

If you have more than one agent using the platform the included applications are "shared" between them. For example, if you had 10 agents each would have 75 applications, 750 for the group of them.

You could during the month have 5 agents who each did (or averaged) 50 applications each (total of 250) and the other 5 agents did between them 500. Total between them of 750 and thus the 750 included applications would mean no additional costs. By their free applications being shared between them you can better manage your budgets in other words.

Make sense?

Back