New ACA Tax Forms 6056, 1095, 1094

LFC

Expert
Hello,

How are you experienced agents in the employee benefits arena dealing with the new ACA tax forms. I am muddling my way through, mostly trying to refer everybody to their tax consultants and payroll companies.

I hate doing this because it makes me feel like I am incompetent in assisting them and the payroll companies are waiting like pariahs to pounce on all of our clients for the heath benefits.

Do you use an independent ACA compliance company to assist you? If so, do you pay for the service or try to get the client to utilize it on their own?

Thank you in advance! :err:

Hi!

I work with a law firm that specifically does ACA Compliance. They handle the tracking/affordability/DOL/ and tax filings for my clients. I pay the firm a monthly retainer as a benefit to my clients. My clients really appreciate the personalized service, and I really like avoiding all the E&O and "legal advice" problems. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello, I am intrigued by this concept. There is a monthly retainer, but is there additional cost such as per EE?

They charge on a case by case basis with brokers. Depending on the size of groups they determine their fee from what I understand.

Back