New Agency in Need of Support

freesoul

Im starting a new personal lines agency in NJ, NY and PA. Eventually expanding into more states. Im looking for a home and auto, general agent that I can place business through that will give me access to many markets, support and decent commissions. Does anyone have any ideas of whom I may call.?? Large flow of business

A GA isnt gonna give you direct access nor be timely....

Kinda sounds like you need to research the business before you just wake up and say I wanna sell insurance......

Last edited:
Yikes. Guess your not selling or doing much of anything if you have time to write such negative nonsense to a inquiry post

Yikes. Guess your not selling or doing much of anything if you have time to write such negative nonsense to a inquiry post

That hurt your feelings? Then you arent built to handle the rejection of this business....and starting out and starting in 3 states? too much to handle

and back to my point, if you dont know how the business works, then you are in trouble already,

Whats the difference in a GA, direct codes, E&S, E&O, licenses, ETC. Sounds like your over your head to start.....because you dont know where to start.

Just my meaningless opinion, take it as you like, no sweat off my brow....

Wowweee. You really are a,professional insurance guy...can I have your autograph? You salty dog you..go on. Go sell some.more policies you rainmaker you..thanks for the advice

Wowweee. You really are a,professional insurance guy...can I have your autograph? You salty dog you..go on. Go sell some.more policies you rainmaker you..thanks for the advice

You posted a "large flow of business" but you haven't a clue where to place them.

I agree. You aren't prepared yet to even think about opening an agency. You are in over your head.

What's your background? Business plan? Book you can take with you?

Rick

Hey Dick..thats short for Rick right? Wouldnt you just.love to know how im getting my business..its funny how a simple post asking for some names can bring out the best of the best losers with an incredibly amount of jealousy...if its no sweat off your brow and im dooomed to fail than why take your precious selling time to respond.

Also, you really need to work on your name calling and insults. Come on, salty dog...rainmaker...what kind of names are those? Try Douche Bag...A$$Wipe, etc. Sounds much more grown up and professional.:yes:

Back