New Agent and New to Forum

BrettP

I would like to introduce myself to the forum! I am a newly appointed agent (life, health, variable annuities) in Florida.

So far I have enjoyed reading the many posts directed towards individuals new to the industry like myself. I look forward to hearing any advice you all may have for me as a new agent!

----------

My apologies all! I am newly licensed not appointed. Any advise on getting appointed or other facets of starting out are appreciated though.

Thank you for the welcome! I live in the space coast area of Florida.
As far as what type of insurance I plan to sell I am still figuring that out.. I do not have full time availability to sell due to other obligations so I am looking to maybe start with something that I can easily build upon and grow as business allows. I see you have been selling insurance for some time. Do you mind sharing your thoughts?

I have an old Army buddy who lives on Merritt Island. I need to visit him one day....I hear it's nice.

Part time is very hard to do starting out. I know some Forum posters who started out that way and were successful. Hopefully they will be along to share their experiences.

Getting good training is paramount. Be careful who you align with and don't be afraid to ask the Forum if you have any questions.

Back