New Agent Expectations

RMD5

How much annual premium would you say an average life agent should produce in a week?

Also, what would you say is good compensation for:

10,15,20,30 year term?
UL, GUL?
IUL?
FE?

Thank you to those who provide serious answers.

Very few people get out of the gate on fire. It can be done but most will be disappointed with their income in the first year or two.

It depends on how connected you are and how much capital you have. The more connections and money you have, the more you'll make. Assuming you can sell and if you have the right mentor to guide you.

Final Expenses have made selling Life Insurance easier. It doesn't take a genius to pay direct mail company to provide you leads or a telemarketing company to provide you leads. It is much easier now than back in the old days.

The good old days, it was brutal. Got my license 1997, a year before graduating from college, I prospect the old fashion way. It wasn't pretty. My first-year commission was right under $6,000.

Very few people get out of the gate on fire. It can be done but most will be disappointed with their income in the first year or two.

It depends on how connected you are and how much capital you have. The more connections and money you have, the more you'll make. Assuming you can sell and if you have the right mentor to guide you.

Final Expenses have made selling Life Insurance easier. It doesn't take a genius to pay direct mail company to provide you leads or a telemarketing company to provide you leads. It is much easier now than back in the old days.

The good old days, it was brutal. Got my license 1997, a year before graduating from college, I prospect the old fashion way. It wasn't pretty. My first-year commission was right under $6,000.
The "good old days" was 1997? :laugh: By that time the government was already poking thier finger in the pie and it was well on the way to the trash barrel. You would not beleive the changes between 1971 when I started and 1997... :nah:

Back