New Agent from CA

Hello,
I have just passed my CA exam and licence is pending. I think becoming a producer for an independent might be a good start for me...any thoughts?
I have enjoyed learning about the business (and about chat room decorum) here. I hope I can contribute worthwhile topics in the future.

I May Be New Here, But This Looks Like An Inappropriate
Spam Message. I Was Just Looking For Some Advice As I Start My Business, Not A Pre-Packaged Solution.

but, thanks anyway...good luck with your recruiting.

I'm A New Manager In The Final Expense Market That Has A Dynamite Training And Lead Program. I Wrote $36k My First Month In The Business And Have Since Written Almost $180k In The Last 7 Months. Please Let Me Know If Your Interested And What Area Your In.

Uh, oh....

Somebody's gettin BANNED for SPAM!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Wow...things happen fast around here!

Hey, Mr. B- perhaps you can give me your .02 about Independent vs. Captive? I'm beginning to get the picture by reading posts but would welcome your take.

Ah, the best advice I can give (such that it is) for new members is to plan to spend a lot of time using the "search" feature of the forum. You can find out about GAs, FMOs, marketing strategies, all of it. Everyone comes with a different perspective, whether to sell life, health, disability, annuities, etc., so go get some cold ones and have some fun!

welcome to the forum! i am pretty new here also. there is a ton of great information here for all areas of insurance. i have been seaching the forums for a while, and am finding that the "similar threads" section at the bottom of the pages, is a great way to read up on more information, without having to scroll through the posts to see if there is something interesting.

Back