New Agent in Houston

I'm based in Houston, been doing MAPD for a few months and want to start with FE. Currently with an FMO here but don't want to put all my eggs in one basket so I would like to receive advice about whether or not I should find another FMO/Mentor for FE.

As a side note, I am very excited about my new career in insurance but I am also very disappointed with just about every company I have had the pleasure of getting to know. Is it just me or is this business model really set up for 9 out of 10 agents to fail?

:goofy::goofy::goofy::1confused::1confused:

I'm based in Houston, been doing MAPD for a few months and want to start with FE. Currently with an FMO here but don't want to put all my eggs in one basket so I would like to receive advice about whether or not I should find another FMO/Mentor for FE.

As a side note, I am very excited about my new career in insurance but I am also very disappointed with just about every company I have had the pleasure of getting to know. Is it just me or is this business model really set up for 9 out of 10 agents to fail?

:goofy::goofy::goofy::1confused::1confused:

Welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, success to the insurance companies is premium written not agent longevity.

It'll be up to you to be the 1 out of 10 that succeeds long term.

Good luck!

I'm based in Houston, been doing MAPD for a few months and want to start with FE. Currently with an FMO here but don't want to put all my eggs in one basket so I would like to receive advice about whether or not I should find another FMO/Mentor for FE. As a side note, I am very excited about my new career in insurance but I am also very disappointed with just about every company I have had the pleasure of getting to know. Is it just me or is this business model really set up for 9 out of 10 agents to fail? :goofy::goofy::goofy::1confused::1confused:

I'm in San Antonio, however have lived and worked the FE market in Houston not long ago and know it well. I can put you in touch with some SOLID producers in Houston. Feel free to reach out to me.

281-536-4220

Back