New Agent in Miami Area

vbombb

Hey guys,

I am a part-time agent/college student in the Miami area. I only speak English, which poses somewhat a problem in terms of the Hispanic population in Miami. I have developed somewhat of a relationship with the local business owners, especially owners of food establishments. I would like to work part-time independently through a local business market selling whole life, universal life, and IUL products. I'm willing to cold-call and go door to door with businesses. What would be a good opener for a local business to sell an IUL or Whole Life product?

Thanks in advance,

vbombb

Vbomb Email me. I am a primarily p&c shop in coral gables. We may be able to partner up to mutually benefit.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I offer and am appointed for l&h as well.

Last edited:
2If you need to get contracted with life carriers, give me a call. I'm in Jacksonville. My cell is 904-624-2438. 7 days a week.

Last edited:
No hablas Espanol!!! Oouch. Calle Ocho is not going to be kind to you.

Do like NY Life does - park and start walking. Just ask them outright if they want life insurance. If you live by FIU, give it up. I live in the NE area.

Hey guys,

I am a part-time agent/college student in the Miami area. I only speak English, which poses somewhat a problem in terms of the Hispanic population in Miami. I have developed somewhat of a relationship with the local business owners, especially owners of food establishments. I would like to work part-time independently through a local business market selling whole life, universal life, and IUL products. I'm willing to cold-call and go door to door with businesses. What would be a good opener for a local business to sell an IUL or Whole Life product?

Thanks in advance,

vbombb

I noticed that you do L&H as well. Can you comment on what strategies have grown your book of business? Any advice will be appreciated.

Back