New Agent Looking for a Good IMO/FMO for Health & Life

everlife

Expert
Ga.
I'm a new agent and like the idea of a one stop shop however, I don't want to waist my time with deadbeats who offer no support. Do you know a good I.M.O./F.M.O. for Health and Life that I could go through?

What kind of support are you talking about? Are you looking for a lot of support or a little? Or are you talking about someone who will be there when you need them? There are all kinds of levels of support needed and all levels to give, from the new agent to the seasoned agent.

I'm a new agent and like the idea of a one stop shop however, I don't want to waist my time with deadbeats who offer no support. Do you know a good I.M.O./F.M.O. for Health and Life that I could go through?
A waist is that big thing around my middle.

You probably meant you don't want to waste your time.

That being said, I don't think you really want the same FMO for health as for life. You want support but I haven't found a one-stop shop yet.

We need to know which field you'd like to focus on. A new agent really can't do more than one things at a time. Lastly, where do you want to sell.

Gotta go. It's dinnertime and I gotta feed my waist because I don't want to waste my time here.

Rick

A new agent really can't do more than one things at a time. Lastly, where do you want to sell.

Well Rick, it looks like I'm not the only one that makes mistakes. Now we could waste a lot of time correcting one another in writing skills, (which is my weakness) or we could focus on what I thought this forum was all about, and that is giving advise on Insurance. Hope I did not offend you, forgive me if I did. By-the-way, I live in Ga if you know of any IMO for health. Thanx! Opps, Thanks!
:laugh:

A new agent really can't do more than one things at a time. Lastly, where do you want to sell.

Well Rick, it looks like I'm not the only one that makes mistakes. Now we could waste a lot of time correcting one another in writing skills, (which is my weakness) or we could focus on what I thought this forum was all about, and that is giving advise on Insurance. Hope I did not offend you, forgive me if I did. By-the-way, I live in Ga if you know of any IMO for health. Thanx! Opps, Thanks!
:laugh:

I believe that would be "advice". :laugh:
Ok, to answer your question....I'm an MGA for HCO (Health Choice One). I am also an IMO for many life companies. You can contact me at your convenience.

I believe that would be "advice".

See there, I told you that writing was my weakness. Rick is going to love it when he sees that I made another mistake.
Thanks Todd for the reply, I will give you a call or email you which ever you prefer. I need a good life product quickly because I have 2 people wanting a 10 yr. term. Talk to you soon.

I believe that would be "advice".

See there, I told you that writing was my weakness. Rick is going to love it when he sees that I made another mistake.
Thanks Todd for the reply, I will give you a call or email you which ever you prefer. I need a good life product quickly because I have 2 people wanting a 10 yr. term. Talk to you soon.

Todd is a good person to work with. I hope you feel as though you were helped........Have a great evening.

Back