New Agent Looking for E&o

Denise509

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi everyone,
I've been reading threads about which companies to use for e&o coverage. I'm a new agent trying to open an indy agency. Worked for a captive for 3 yrs. I have bad credit due to identity theft. Can anyone recommend a few? Oh and I need a policy with minimum aggregate limits of $300,000 . I've looked into defendco or something like that and it looks kind of unprofessional....got a quote for $2300 from Admiral but that's a bit expensive for me right now. Has anyone used Utica? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :1smile:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I've been reading threads about which companies to use for e&o coverage. I'm a new agent trying to open an indy agency. Worked for a captive for 3 yrs. I have bad credit due to identity theft. Can anyone recommend a few? Oh and I need a policy with minimum aggregate limits of $300,000 . I've looked into defendco or something like that and it looks kind of unprofessional....got a quote for $2300 from Admiral but that's a bit expensive for me right now. Has anyone used Utica? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :1smile:
We use blue cross blue shield with 1million limit. You can pay monthly in Ca, runs $45/month. If you sell MOO they have E&0. Brown and brown is competitive. More importantly is your state you sell in. There's also someone on here that sells it

Michael

Back