New Agent, Multiple Option

Why you are told by your upline and what is in your contract are two different things.

The Euiqs website states:

"At Equis we provide the most aggressive compensation plan for our agents. Our agents start on high commission schedules with clear promotion standards. Motivated agents quickly earn higher and higher contract levels."

"Agency builders can use the Equis turn-key system to build successful, profitable agencies."

Sounds like what all MLM's say.

Out of curiosity, EliteLegacyWealth, what are the promotional guidelines for Equis?

Good Morning 10X,
What I was told by my upline before joining Equis is exactly what was in my agent agreement and is exactly what I make on my policies.
Trust me when I say.....Equis is the place to be if you want to make money, help other people, and set your own schedule. You can work whatever and whenever you want.
Our uplines are coaches to help you learn and grow. Two things they are not are liars and micromanagers. You truly are in business for yourself with the backing of an Amazing company.
Your success and failures are dependent on your effort and drive.
Plus, we like the PT Agent....2-3 days per week, 15-20 hours. I wanted to try it out, see if it was "to good to be true". I started with Equis in July 2017, I have consistently made $4000 a month working 3 days a week. Starting in October I am going FT at 5 days a week and should be bringing in between $8k - $10k a month. It is the real deal...I Promise you that!!

----------

There are two different promotional guidelines. They can work hand in hand or you can focus on just production. You can just be a PT producer if that is what you want or you can do both production and grow your agency or you can focus on your agency growth solely (with that said) you are expected to lead by example. It is YOUR choice on how much or little you want to put in. We have teachers who work their business when they are off during the holidays to offset their income. It is about your why and your needs.

You made $4,000 not including lead cost, mileage, and chargebacks.

Wishing you the best, but you still didn't answer my question. You repeated the same thing that all MLM's say.

If you could be so kind, what are the promotional guidelines for Equis...word for word?

Good Morning 10X,
What I was told by my upline before joining Equis is exactly what was in my agent agreement and is exactly what I make on my policies.
Trust me when I say.....Equis is the place to be if you want to make money, help other people, and set your own schedule. You can work whatever and whenever you want.
Our uplines are coaches to help you learn and grow. Two things they are not are liars and micromanagers. You truly are in business for yourself with the backing of an Amazing company.
Your success and failures are dependent on your effort and drive.
Plus, we like the PT Agent....2-3 days per week, 15-20 hours. I wanted to try it out, see if it was "to good to be true". I started with Equis in July 2017, I have consistently made $4000 a month working 3 days a week. Starting in October I am going FT at 5 days a week and should be bringing in between $8k - $10k a month. It is the real deal...I Promise you that!!

----------

There are two different promotional guidelines. They can work hand in hand or you can focus on just production. You can just be a PT producer if that is what you want or you can do both production and grow your agency or you can focus on your agency growth solely (with that said) you are expected to lead by example. It is YOUR choice on how much or little you want to put in. We have teachers who work their business when they are off during the holidays to offset their income. It is about your why and your needs.

Dude, Equis is NAA with a different name. And they will not release you. Don't believe it? Ask for a release.

Lead that you "rent", not own.

I get it that you are drinking the kool aid right now. You will learn the hard way like the rest of us did.

Here is some info on Equis lead cost and commission.

Maybe EliteLegacyWealth can help fill in the blanks on the compensation plan for producer vs. builder for other agents considering Equis? Specifically, what is the top percentage rate a producer can earn without building a "team" or "agency"?

With Symmetry Financial Group, a producer tops out at 80% commission (to make more than 80% a Symmetry agent would need 7 agents writing policies underneath them to get up to an 85% commission level).

Equis Lead Cost.jpg

Equis Compensation Percentage.jpg

Dude, Equis is NAA with a different name. And they will not release you. Don't believe it? Ask for a release.

Lead that you "rent", not own.

I get it that you are drinking the kool aid right now. You will learn the hard way like the rest of us did.

Out of respect, please find out if you are responding to a lady or a gentleman before using the word "Dude". It is unprofessional and a tad disrespectful especially when addressing a woman.
Furthermore, it is in the contract that you will be released IF you choose to leave. As for the leads, there are more than one type of lead due to age of the lead. Before contracting the life of a lead is explained. With that said, have you worked with Equis or just basing your comments on hear say and speculations? Just wondering.

Out of respect, please find out if you are responding to a lady or a gentleman before using the word "Dude". It is unprofessional and a tad disrespectful especially when addressing a woman.
Furthermore, it is in the contract that you will be released IF you choose to leave. As for the leads, there are more than one type of lead due to age of the lead. Before contracting the life of a lead is explained. With that said, have you worked with Equis or just basing your comments on hear say and speculations? Just wondering.

Got your feelings hurt? And dude is gender neutral. Like saying com'on man to a stupid comment.

I have worked with almost everyone of the principles of your churn and burn operation.

But please post the contract language that says you will be released with no waiting period if it exists.

Maybe EliteLegacyWealth can help fill in the blanks on the compensation plan for producer vs. builder for other agents considering Equis? Specifically, what is the top percentage rate a producer can earn without building a "team" or "agency"?

With Symmetry Financial Group, a producer tops out at 80% commission (to make more than 80% a Symmetry agent would need 7 agents writing policies underneath them to get up to an 85% commission level).

View attachment 4040

View attachment 4041

Thank You for posting the lead purchase cost. You are correct on that. I am an ER2. However I have never spent $43 on a lead. That cost is for A leads. I purchase mostly C leads which cost me $2 each. So yes, it is definitely worth spending $20 on 10 C leads, booking 2-3 appointments and making roughly $800-$2000 with those appointments.
Sometimes I can make that without buying leads at all. Spending roughly $100 per week for everything is worth a $2000 commission for working PT (15hrs), having autonomy, and security for my family.
As for the % you can make depends on your personal production. When you have so much APV for 2 months in a row you move up in commission level. You can surpass your upline and you can level up without having any Agents recruited under you. If you want to eventually become an RM which is a manager you will want to build a team and grow your team. That will give you monthly bonuses on top of your personal production. No one is forced to build an agency. An agent can remain a PT producing agent for their entire career with Equis and our CEO will treat you the same way as he would the top producer and builder. It IS the Agent's Company. I did my research and was a Manager of a Bank and a Credit Union for 15years prior to strapping my financial wellbeing cart to Equis.
I hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you with anything else. I am happy to do so.

Got your feelings hurt? And dude is gender neutral. Like saying com'on man to a stupid comment.

I have worked with almost everyone of the principles of your churn and burn operation.

But please post the contract language that says you will be released with no waiting period if it exists.

I did not "get my feelings hurt". It is called being respectful and considerate of whom you are addressing. "Dude" is something you say to your high school friends at a BBQ. With that said, in a professional forum where like minded people are helping each other the last thing you should do is use uneducated and slang language when responding to another's post. Do you speak like that to your clients too?? Maybe this is the reason why you can't seem to find a professional home to grow and be successful. If you have not worked with Equis directly as an Agent then you do have anything more to speak on regarding the type of company it is and how Agents are contracted and treated. As I stated before, where are you getting your information from? Your own experience or hear say from those who couldn't make the commitment to themselves to be successful? I am not posting my contract as it has my private personal information. I am an educated professional and reviewed the contract with my lawyer before signing.

I did not "get my feelings hurt". It is called being respectful and considerate of whom you are addressing. "Dude" is something you say to your high school friends at a BBQ. With that said, in a professional forum where like minded people are helping each other the last thing you should do is use uneducated and slang language when responding to another's post. Do you speak like that to your clients too?? Maybe this is the reason why you can't seem to find a professional home to grow and be successful. If you have not worked with Equis directly as an Agent then you do have anything more to speak on regarding the type of company it is and how Agents are contracted and treated. As I stated before, where are you getting your information from? Your own experience or hear say from those who couldn't make the commitment to themselves to be successful? I am not posting my contract as it has my private personal information. I am an educated professional and reviewed the contract with my lawyer before signing.

Nice way of avoiding the question. I worked directly for the people you think are helping you. I have had them refuse to release me from contracts. I've been sold pre worked leads by them as fresh leads.

Do you not know that Barry Clarkson was a founder of NAA?

You can redact the personal info from the contract. I just want to see the language that you can be released on request and have no waiting period.

You won't post it because it doesn't exist. They will not sign an upfront release for anyone.

As for your concern over me, I'm doing quite well so you can stop worrying.

You do have the NAA talking points down pat, dude!:yes:

Nice way of avoiding the question. I worked directly for the people you think are helping you. I have had them refuse to release me from contracts. I've been sold pre worked leads by them as fresh leads.

Do you not know that Barry Clarkson was a founder of NAA?

You can redact the personal info from the contract. I just want to see the language that you can be released on request and have no waiting period.

You won't post it because it doesn't exist. They will not sign an upfront release for anyone.

As for your concern over me, I'm doing quite well so you can stop worrying.

You do have the NAA talking points down pat, dude!:yes:

So, what you are saying is you have not worked directly with Equis as an Agent. Therefore you do not know Equis Financial and are bad mouthing a company you know nothing about other than an IMO that our CEO once was an executive at. Thank You for the clarification. No more need to respond and confuse the people who were looking for legitimate answers and substance here. That will do.

----------

View attachment 4040

View attachment 4041

Good Afternoon 10X,
I am relatively new to this forum and replying from my IPhone. Once I have figured out how to attach I will definitely be more than happy to upload the information you have requested. If you would like I can email it to you also. My email is: EliteLegacyWealth at gmail
The top % a producer can make without building a team is 110%.
Lead costs start at $43 for A leads and are as low as 50c for older leads. I purchase older leads at $2 per lead. I am an ER2. I have a high placement rate and have not had any chargebacks due to the training and guidance on each carriers underwriting guidelines.

Last edited:
Back