New Agent, Multiple Option

Here is some info on Equis lead cost and commission.

Maybe EliteLegacyWealth can help fill in the blanks on the compensation plan for producer vs. builder for other agents considering Equis? Specifically, what is the top percentage rate a producer can earn without building a "team" or "agency?

Equis serves up some good kool-aid (EliteLegacyWealth is drunk out of his/her mind on it), but the reality is that street level commissions (100% - 110%) are unattainable for nearly 100% of their Producers.

14C88029-8004-4E1E-9B78-73CA9EC24CE2_zpsc0aorqiq.jpeg

0A7A86B2-4120-47EF-BE1E-7DDF3C1A64C5_zpslnatrejs.jpeg

A0552EC5-08B1-405B-BC04-D58E2B8968D1_zpsgkv5h6id.jpeg

Last edited:
Deadlily, please show me another company that offers all of what Equis offers as well as autonomy, freedom, don't require you to sell to your all your family and friends first, doesn't brainwash to sell only their chosen products and not forcing you to recruit, recruit, recruit? I would be more than happy to look at their business plan, growth projections, production and placement history.
It is delicious "kool-aid" where I am!! I am supporting my family while not chasing the ol' mighty dollar and actually helping families protect theirs honestly...without lies and blowing smoke to "get the sell".

Last edited:
Deadlily, please show me another company that offers all of what Equis offers as well as autonomy, freedom, require you to sell to your all your family and friends first and not forcing you to recruit, recruit, recruit? I would be more than happy to look at their business plan, growth projections and production and placement history.

You will need to look outside of the MLM model to find it. Equis is no different than any other MLM IMO (N.A.A., Symmetry, InVida, Family First Life, etc.).

Based on your posts, it is appears to me that you joined the forum in an effort to recruit agents, so that leads me to think you have no intention of looking outside of the MLM IMO you are in bed with.

If I’m wrong, reach out to Skipper on the forum if your focus is MP, or FEX, 360, etc. if your focus is FE.

Oh, and you and I both know that Equis did not show you verifiable proof of their production & placement history, :D. However, gotta love their slogan “The Agent’s Company”.

Deadlily, please show me another company that offers all of what Equis offers as well as autonomy, freedom, don't require you to sell to your all your family and friends first, doesn't brainwash to sell only their chosen products and not forcing you to recruit, recruit, recruit? I would be more than happy to look at their business plan, growth projections, production and placement history.
It is delicious "kool-aid" where I am!! I am supporting my family while not chasing the ol' mighty dollar and actually helping families protect theirs honestly...without lies and blowing smoke to "get the sell".

Most normal agencies (meaning not recruiting pyramids) give you training, lead programs and quality insurance companies to sell. The big difference is everyone starts at 115% to 125% commission levels. That way you can afford to buy quality leads and still make a nice profit after your expenses.

If you have never seen those type of agencies I'll invite you to look at FexContracting. It will be an eye opener for you.

You will need to look outside of the MLM model to find it. Equis is no different than any other MLM IMO (N.A.A., Symmetry, InVida, Family First Life, etc.).

Based on your posts, it is appears to me that you joined the forum in an effort to recruit agents, so that leads me to think you have no intention of looking outside of the MLM IMO you are in bed with.

If I’m wrong, reach out to Skipper on the forum if your focus is MP, or FEX, 360, etc. if your focus is FE.

Oh, and you and I both know that Equis did not show you verifiable proof of their production & placement history, :D. However, gotta love their slogan “The Agent’s Company”.

I have worked outside of an MLM and IMO. I was with State Farm for over a year and have been familiar with life products for over 17 years while a Manager of a bank and a CU for 15 of those years. I am not recruiting, nor would I from a place where I have not gotten to truly know and trust anyone. Which here it seems when someone who loves the company they are with states their opinion and knowledge of the company if it is against what the majority of all others who have never worked with said company the person gets attacked from all corners. I have never picked a team member lightly and never will, hence why I would never recruit from a forum. I work with people I choose to and not because I have to. My team (if I choose to build one) will be hand picked. I only work with open minded people that love what they do, have a passion for helping others more so than helping themselves to their client's pocketbook. My focus is helping families not on a particular type of lead or product. It is about finding their need and matching it to their budget.....in an honest way. I have not said anything negative or derogatory about anyone else's choice of company or answers to legitimate questions. I answered as I know with the company I am proud to call my professional home. Thank You Very Much!

I have worked outside of an MLM and IMO. I was with State Farm for over a year and have been familiar with life products for over 17 years while a Manager of a bank and a CU for 15 of those years. I am not recruiting, nor would I from a place where I have not gotten to truly know and trust anyone. Which here it seems when someone who loves the company they are with states their opinion and knowledge of the company if it is against what the majority of all others who have never worked with said company the person gets attacked from all corners. I have never picked a team member lightly and never will, hence why I would never recruit from a forum. I work with people I choose to and not because I have to. My team (if I choose to build one) will be hand picked. I only work with open minded people that love what they do, have a passion for helping others more so than helping themselves to their client's pocketbook. My focus is helping families not on a particular type of lead or product. It is about finding their need and matching it to their budget.....in an honest way. I have not said anything negative or derogatory about anyone else's choice of company or answers to legitimate questions. I answered as I know with the company I am proud to call my professional home. Thank You Very Much!

You are just like them. You lie about the release and try to change the subject when asked for proof.

I sat in a meeting in Nashville 12 years ago and heard Barry Carkson and Brandon D spout off the exact same things you are saying now.

And back then I believed them just as you do now.

I wish someone had told me then what you are being told now.

I am an independent agent in business for myself. Why do I need "another company" to offer me anything? I have contracts providing from 105% to 130% from day one. Plus some of the carriers pay bonuses on top of that. I can buy first quality, direct mail leads that are never shared or sold to anyone else for $29.00 each. I can recruit other agents beneath me if I want. The only thing to be gained by contracting with a company like Equis is to pay them almost twice as much for my leads and let them keep almost half my commission. Doesn't sound like much of a deal to me.

Back