New Agent Need Training with a Great Company

Angel8960

Im freshly licensed in houston tx, i am currently with a company that has great commission structure but offers no training at all, just a phone script, is there any companies that offer quality training out there?

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like a good fit. 120% doesn't matter if you can't sell it. I'd suggest a better IMO or dave duford's inner circle program.

Thank you, i will definitely check that out

Don't believe you could possibly go wrong choosing to enter into Dave's mentorship program. And, one thing for sure is that you will now what is going on every step of the way. Dave is totally upfront about every aspect of his program.

Im freshly licensed in houston tx, i am currently with a company that has great commission structure but offers no training at all, just a phone script, is there any companies that offer quality training out there?

I would reach out to Springbok (Peter Walker) on here. He is in your area and is a great guy! Emailed me if you want his info. [email protected]

I would definitely go with someone who is actually in your area you can meet with in person. It's much better than doing the whole online/phone jazz (for most people).

I may check into that myself. I've watched his video's on YouTube and have gained some insight and tips.

He is knowledgeable yet still selling to learn himself. He is dedicated to the folks he works with. I just wish I had a bit of his energy. Don't know how he keeps so many irons hot.

Feel free to reach out to me. I have worked EVERY part of Houston from inside the city to outside the city. I know what areas to hit and what areas to avoid. Houston is a monster and the wrong area can take out an agent quickly.

I have trained up people fresh to the biz and taken them to the top. Matter of fact, Peter was mentioned on this thread and I helped him get started. When I met him he was just like you, a brand new green-pea and now he's here on an Alaskan incentive cruise with us.

Feel free to call me 281-536-4220. Or we can meet face to face

One other avenue besides the ones already mentioned is FinalExpense101.com for training. If you want to stay with the company that you are currently with, I would say this is the way to go. If you're interested in moving your contract(s) and picking them up through one of the aforementioned agents/IMO's, then someone local might be your best bet.

Back