New Agent needing advise

Abbey

Hi, I just recently got my Life and Health Insurance and immediately contracted with Symmetry. Bad Choice!!! So now I have my own generated leads but no way to write the policies. I don't want to get appointed with lots of carries but I want the option there if needed. (OR is going direct through each carrier more feasible and if so, how hard is it to get appointed directly as an Independent Agent)
My question is, is there a company (like IMO's) that JUST give you carrier access and quoting tools without having to buy leads and obtain a certain quota each week/month. I just need a way to write the policies and compare quotes. Training, Seminars, and back office help is ok but not if it takes all my commission. I want to be at at least 60% or up in commission

Thanks in advance
Abbey

Hi, I just recently got my Life and Health Insurance and immediately contracted with Symmetry. Bad Choice!!! So now I have my own generated leads but no way to write the policies. I don't want to get appointed with lots of carries but I want the option there if needed. (OR is going direct through each carrier more feasible and if so, how hard is it to get appointed directly as an Independent Agent)
My question is, is there a company (like IMO's) that JUST give you carrier access and quoting tools without having to buy leads and obtain a certain quota each week/month. I just need a way to write the policies and compare quotes. Training, Seminars, and back office help is ok but not if it takes all my commission. I want to be at at least 60% or up in commission

Thanks in advance
Abbey
Yes, you can do that through about all of them and get twice as much on many of your contracts. I'd start by contacting Todd King.

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/todd-king.3501/

Welcome to the Forum. :yes:

Thanks in advance
Abbey
If you contracted with Symmetry, you're going to be on hold with whatever carriers you contracted with, even if you haven't wrote business with them. So if you did the MOO contracting, SFG will hold it for 6 months even if you didn't write any business.

SFG isn't where you want to spend your life, but if you're already signed up, they have some cheap bonus leads that you can get a good ROI on, and if you're brand new they do have some decent training (on production). You could make the most of it for a few months since you're not getting out of those contracts and after you're trained up a bit look for some carriers to go indy with.

SFG isn't awesome, but the initial support can be a life saver.

Back