New Agent Needing Some Guidance

Gleb Tuzhilin

Hey, everyone.

This week is my first week in this business. I have started working with FFL. I am aware that the company doesn't have the best reputation in the business. The reason for picking the company - no startup costs. Being a college student - I am extremely tight on money at this time. I've seen some other IMOs who charge people for training. I am sure there is some good stuff out there but I simply cannot afford it. I joined FFL because my upline offered to pay for some of my leads and he provides some useful feedback once in a while. To be completely honest with you, he has only been in this business for 1 year, so I am sure he is not as experienced as I first thought he would be. I am slowly starting to realize that you get what you pay for, and I am starting to feel like I am lacking some crucial training in the insurance business.

My top priority in the business is to actually help families and not screw people over, but this lack of training is making me feel like I might mess up and unknowingly screw someone over. Maybe not knowing some technicalities that cause the death benefit to not payout due to my mistakes or something like that. How did you guys start out in the business, and how did you learn the information necessary to be helpful to the families. Is there any training you recommend I complete, and is this lack of knowledge because I've made a poor decision in joining FFL? Any thoughts, recommendations, or advice are highly appreciated!

I predict he’ll have you recruiting within 5 weeks . Actually the best program I’ve seen for a beginner is efes that pays 70% and completely free fresh dm leads and they’ll train you . That 90% bs they start you off at with ffl is 70% on 90% of the CO’s you’ll sell .

Either find help from someone who has more than 1 year experience or move on. Dont make the same mistake again. Pick the mentor first. Then the company. Does FFL have a mentorship program

Back