New Agent Needs Help on AEP!

brwirt

Expert
Hey fellow agents,

I am a new agent to AEP and would like to know any good suggesstions on venues or locations to market MA and Med Supps.

Hey fellow agents,

I am a new agent to AEP and would like to know any good suggesstions on venues or locations to market MA and Med Supps.

New to AEP? You'll learn in the soon-to-come classes for THIS AEP that the rules are so restrictive that you'll be sorry you went for MA as a main source of income, if you have.

Med Supps are SO much easier to market, in rural areas, and it's such a pleasure to help folks save $50 to $100 per month off of their existing plan to become your client with your recommendation.

AEP will have your head swimming with the regulations and rules of what you can't do. I wish you well.

Marketing MA plans is a challenge.

Click the link below to view the MIPPA rules on marketing MA and Part D plans.

National Organization of Life and Health Agents (if you are not a member of NOLHA the membership is free)

Supps are easier to market as they do not follow these rules. You can buy a list, cold call, door knock, get a telemarketer, etc.

You might want to see if a MA carrier has a local marketing office in your area and poss work out a deal where you can receive leads from them. I know most agents that do not have a book of business do this for a few years to grow their own client base.

Latest posts

Back