New Agent Needs Help with IMO Selection

I have been in life insurance for over one year now. Ive developed a marketing system that produces great leads, and the system is now at a point where my personal sales and marketing is sustainable. I'm going to start actually building my business now. My question is which IMO can best support me and which IMO will offer me the best contracts? I'm looking to build a team and the spread is important, as I do preset appointments for agents.

Are you looking for Term/IUL-UL or Final Expense WL, Med Supps, LTC?

What is your particular market or age/income targets.

We may be a good fit as you go from FE to Term/IUL-UL and Annuities. As our selection of companies and full product mix for Life, Annuity and FE are solid when combined with our experienced agency building, training and marketing support.

Last edited:
I'd talk with trkingim.com or fexcontracting.com. Both are great resources and can also point you in the right direction if they can't help you.

I work in final expense day to day for the most part, I've done a few ULs, term and whole etc. I am writing a few annuities and I'm going to start targeting that market more. I only work in life insurance, not health. They all have different parameters with respect to my campaigns. Typically final expense is 50-80 and annuities are directed towards 403bs

Last edited:
I have been in life insurance for over one year now. Ive developed a marketing system that produces great leads, and the system is now at a point where my personal sales and marketing is sustainable. I'm going to start actually building my business now. My question is which IMO can best support me and which IMO will offer me the best contracts? I'm looking to build a team and the spread is important, as I do preset appointments for agents.

We would be very happy to have a discussion with you. I don't think any other FE focused FMO has a better selection of the RIGHT companies or more margin to work with than we do. I may be a little biased but that's for you to judge.

I'll be in the office all day tomorrow if you want to talk. I see myself focussing on annuities and a few other products moving forward. FE has the easiest lead gen, from what I've found.

Last edited:
Back