New Agent question

JB82

I'm not sure if this is a silly question or not being a new agent. Would I be able to purchase my own FE leads each week and get contracted directly through companies that are popular for FE telesales such as Mutual of Omaha, Prosperity, Royal Neighbors, AM-AM etc. and not have an actual upline? Is this possible to do? any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I'm not sure if this is a silly question or not being a new agent. Would I be able to purchase my own FE leads each week and get contracted directly through companies that are popular for FE telesales such as Mutual of Omaha, Prosperity, Royal Neighbors, AM-AM etc. and not have an actual upline? Is this possible to do? any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

You can always purchase your own leads.

FE companies don't much let you go direct due to the chargebacks that come in the industry. They want that buffer between you and them.

Besides that, an FMO can only help you. You're not going to get more commission or anything like that because you go direct. Sometimes you would actually get less going direct.

Find a good FMO that offers at least street level commissions, isn't captive, gives releases, etc.

I'm not sure if this is a silly question or not being a new agent.

I went on my own (I still had to use a marketing organization to get contracts but I did not use an organization that gave FE training and support) and I remained part-time for two years. I wrote a decent amount of business for a part-timer but I had a strong, strong sales background.

Fast forward to two years later and I finally broke down and joined an IMO that specialized in FE. Within 6 weeks I was full times and writing $10K+ per month.

Don't fool yourself. Get yourself with an IMO.

I do not recruit. If you want to talk I have some good ideas on where I'd go if I were brand new and wanting to crush it in Final Expense. Private message me your cell number and I will text you this week to schedule a call. You can ask anyone on this forum: I am not going to try to recruit you and I always offer folks multiple suggestions. I wish I could have talked to someone like me back when I was getting started. Not that it would have mattered. I was stubborn and smarter than everyone else so I had to make two years of bad decisions before I finally gave up being smarter than everyone and admitted I needed some help to get to where I wanted to be.

Ball is in your court.

Back