New Agent Seeks Advice About FE

darkyvader

Hello Forum,

I am a brand new life and health agent as of May this year. The company I work with only trains and focuses on MAPD. I am looking to get some training and the same help with leads in FE. I do not know where to start. I would appreciate any help or advice.

Thank you,

Hello Forum,

I am a brand new life and health agent as of May this year. The company I work with only trains and focuses on MAPD. I am looking to get some training and the same help with leads in FE. I do not know where to start. I would appreciate any help or advice.

Thank you,

Where ya located? Have you heard of thedudeimo?

I'd give Ben Boman a shout at EFES | Final Expense Leads Great trainer and communicator. Seems to be always available. Just launched some great training modules. I went through it myself to see what was all in there and I picked up a number of little nuggets.

Would be great for new agents!

Find someone in your state and your area that you can learn from and that knows your region.

Hello Forum,

Thank you,

Before deciding on any IMO I would recommend going to fexcontracting.com and just read the free content.

The second advice would be to delete any private messages you get trying to recruit you.

There's a reason they do it in private.

Hello Forum,

Thank you,

Texas is a great state for selling final expense. We've got a couple of agents there that are tearing it up.

Just make sure you do research on the zip codes and counties that you end up selling in.

Happy Hunting!

Check out the video below to see what I mean...

http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=G6M5vMQoqr8

Before deciding on any IMO I would recommend going to fexcontracting.com and just read the free content.

The second advice would be to delete any private messages you get trying to recruit you.

There's a reason they do it in private.

What do tou think of active producers sending pms? Ive gotten some from agents who don't post, but some from respected members in the forum. What are your thoughts?

What do tou think of active producers sending pms? Ive gotten some from agents who don't post, but some from respected members in the forum. What are your thoughts?

Quite frankly you should take everything said with a grain of salt, whether said publicly or via PM. Some people really don't care for the behavior on the forum. There is a lot of pettiness and sniping at times.

Just because it was said via PM doesn't necessarily make it false, nor does the fact it was openly posted on the forum make it true.

Back