New agent video series

NCAgent828

Super Genius
helpo all,
I’ve been wanting to get more involved with video as an agent and was curious what you all though about setting aside 5 videos or so to address questions that are always asked of new agents who are just getting started or are wanted to be independent and don’t know where to begin. I want to use video in my agency to brand and generate attention. Because of this I wanted to talk about how I got started, where I came from etc. this idea popped into my head as well. Any thoughts?

If so, I would love to have a list of questions you are consistently asked about this.

helpo all,
I’ve been wanting to get more involved with video as an agent and was curious what you all though about setting aside 5 videos or so to address questions that are always asked of new agents who are just getting started or are wanted to be independent and don’t know where to begin. I want to use video in my agency to brand and generate attention. Because of this I wanted to talk about how I got started, where I came from etc. this idea popped into my head as well. Any thoughts?

If so, I would love to have a list of questions you are consistently asked about this.
Will the videos be for potential clients, or to recruit a downline? :err:

Will the videos be for potential clients, or to recruit a downline? :err:
I’m not sure. Maybe hire if somebody can’t find another option. More than anything to talk about start up businesses. Entrepreneurship is sexy right now. But it’s a false image for the most part. Just looking to address this industry as well.

Latest posts

Back