New Agents: Avoid Ritter IM

New Agent Tip:
Don't deal with Ritter IM. They sent me a FE contract for 75-80% FYC. And when I responded in an email with the word '***' the guy called me bitch me out about using foul language in an email.
No agent should take less than 100% FYC unless you're getting near to free leads...
Avoid this joke of an IMO...

(sorry for the repost in other groups - just warning new agents)

New Agent Tip:
Don't deal with Ritter IM. They sent me a FE contract for 75-80% FYC. And when I responded in an email with the word '***' the guy called me bitch me out about using foul language in an email.
No agent should take less than 100% FYC unless you're getting near to free leads...

That's nothing new. They have been doing that for years.

It absolutely amazes me that they have so many agents. They don't give good commissions and they are terrible at returning phone calls and emails. They have been told many times about their non-service when it comes to that, but they don't seem to do anything about it nor does it seem they care. Yet they still real in the agents. I'll never understand that.

If you didn't like their commission why didn't you just decline it instead of running your mouth by cursing? Totally unnecessary if you're a professional, IMHO.
I said in my email, "how the *** do you guys justify giving new agents those rates" - oooohhh noooo!!! Don't say that!

Amazing to see agents focusing on the word *** and not the fact that they offer newer agents ripoff commission rates.... Astounding!

I said in my email, "how the *** do you guys justify giving new agents those rates" - oooohhh noooo!!! Don't say that!

Amazing to see agents focusing on the word *** and not the fact that they offer newer agents ripoff commission rates.... Astounding!

So someone did something you didn't like, you acted inappropriately and now you got and are still getting called out for it?

Imagine how much different this conversation would be if you'd just acted a bit more professionally.

It is completely their prerogative to offer whatever level they want, and it is completely up to an agent to say thanks but no thanks.

New Agent Tip:

Hey Justin, what f*cking company did they offer that paultry f*cking commission on? :huh::huh:

So someone did something you didn't like, you acted inappropriately and now you got and are still getting called out for it?

Imagine how much different this conversation would be if you'd just acted a bit more professionally.

It is completely their prerogative to offer whatever level they want, and it is completely up to an agent to say thanks but no thanks.

And it's completely my perogative to get pissed that they take advantage of other agents imo - so what's your point? Last time I checked this was a free market that hinges on feedback from consumers to make an intelligent decision?
If someone wants respect then they need to command it.

Back