New Agents Beware

sellinglife2004

So I responded to an email from someone named Randy Murray and the American Insurance Institute.

I unfortunately fell for the sales pitch of this organization. Mr Murray posts completely FALSE testimonials on his website. When you ask if you can speak with some of his successful agents - he cant give you any except former agentshe worked with in the 80's. NOT RELEVANT.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRANSPARENT SALES PITCH. He has no depth. His program is not worth the paper its written on. He targets agents new to the business. This was a costly mistake that I am trying to be sure no one else makes.

Im putting this out there so everyone that sees this RUNS when they see the name RANDY MURRAY or the AMERICAN INSURANCE INSTITUTE.

Targeting new agents in the business? A lot of agencies do that because anyone who knows any better and can make it on their own, will..

Why is this person so bad? What happened to you?

i listens to his hype, mostly old school. it sounded ok, but that 80 something monthly fee. turned me off.. i figured any fmo, that needs a monthly fee. must not be making any money, except on his agents... did you sell anything with them?.. what was your experience with them..???

Funny, I got some spam from him/his outfit, so I did some looking into it here. Not a single favorable review, as I recall.

How much did this end up costing you? Bummer about the experience. This is such an awesome resource to learn more about what's going on in the industry, be sure to use it...!

Back